Registered
39 Posts
hayabusa said:
who would like to start ?

-
+

thanks in advance !

Ok I'll Start

Likes= I'd like to have my car now (or at least some news from the dealer)

Dislikes= Having to wait and not having my car

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How is the car over the bumps and stuff, can you hear alot of road noise etc. I know it's not a cadillac but i was just wondering.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
The thing is most owners have already posted their likes and dislikes. It become rehashing. I think the best thing is to search - in particular "Getting your Saturn Sky" forum and look for threads with opinions:cheers:

·
Registered
804 Posts
OK, one last post here:

Dislikes: When my wife has the car instead of me!:lol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I definitely don't like the horn in the SKY - too weak sounding. I like the horn in my '04 Malibu, but that is also a dual-horn setup (one horn was faulty and died prematurely; the other horn sounded weak by itself - still one Malibu horn was better than the one SKY horn). I'd like to get something better sounding, since the design of the car deserves a much deeper, "get out of my way-type" of horn. :lol: Anyone else feel the same as I do about the horn :confused:

·
Registered
804 Posts
GMguy74 said:
I definitely don't like the horn in the SKY - too weak sounding. I like the horn in my '04 Malibu, but that is also a dual-horn setup (one horn was faulty and died prematurely; the other horn sounded weak by itself - still one Malibu horn was better than the one SKY horn). I'd like to get something better sounding, since the design of the car deserves a much deeper, "get out of my way-type" of horn. :lol: Anyone else feel the same as I do about the horn :confused:
Come to think of it, I think your right. Needs to have a more deep sounding horn and also exhaust.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sky is the quietest(sp) rag top I have been in, MUCH better than the Miata and crossfire.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I like everything about the car, even my dislikes.

Dislikes: For me, I could use a bit more power, but, I'm happy with it.

Rarely any bump noise, its a good sound car.

I agree with the horn comment now that you mention it, i want a manly 'i'll kick your @ss if you dont move' horn...lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Watching people react when they see it!:willy:
Ride quality.
Great handling.
Gas Mileage.
Wind management.
Comfortable.
Price.
18" wheels and wide tires.
Limited production.(once you own one!)

Dislikes:
Lack of trunk space.
Poor placement of cup holders.
Poor location of power window controls.
Trunk is tough to close.
Small Glove compartment.
Single exhaust pipe.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Me Too

Sky Hi said:
Watching people react when they see it!:willy:
Ride quality.
Great handling.
Gas Mileage.
Wind management.
Comfortable.
Price.
18" wheels and wide tires.
Limited production.(once you own one!)

Dislikes:
Lack of trunk space.
Poor placement of cup holders.
Poor location of power window controls.
Trunk is tough to close.
Small Glove compartment.
Single exhaust pipe.
For the most part I would agree. But having one and :driving: Driving it for a few days now, the positives definitly out-weigh the negatives. :thumbs:

The positives also include doing research and knowing what you are getting in a car and that it meets your expectations.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Like Tulsa......what you have got to be kidding..... have you ever been to Tulsa????????..... They tell we I was born there.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
WOW sounds like this car is going to rock my world. Never even had a sports car before must of my sport driving was done on motorbikes. Thanks i can't wait but is's going to be awhile before the 1st red line drops but thats ok.
More cash saved less of a loan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts