Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Alas- poor Mullet Man! Faithful steward of the Sky prototype. Cars are being delivered and everyone has forgotten him. Left to wander the world aimlessly with his fuzzy seat cover in hand. Whatever will he do? Where will he go? If I had any say, it would be to a highly regarded day spa.

Wherever you are, MM, I thank you for your service in our time of need. May your canned beer be cold and your Wal-Mart be open 24 hours. You'll always have a place in our hearts.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
What ever happened to Mullet Man? Does anyone know?
Has anyone seen the Mullet Man? The Mullet Man? Ya! the Mullet Man?:lol:

Hmm.... That's a visit back to an old post. :lol:

He seemed to vanish at some point prior to the start of shipping of customer cars. I can only assume he's on the road somewhere. Him and his Sky perhaps.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:
Has anyone seen the Mullet Man? The Mullet Man? Ya! the Mullet Man?:lol:

Hmm.... That's a visit back to an old post. :lol:

He seemed to vanish at some point prior to the start of shipping of customer cars. I can only assume he's on the road somewhere. Him and his Sky perhaps.
He grew up and got a haircut......

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
He grew up and got a haircut......
:lol: :lol: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: Good one Tim!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Mullett Man Is Skyepile_it?

Angelqute1 said:
What ever happened to Mullet Man? Does anyone know?
I think He is now delivering our SKY's and He is the reason they are late getting here....He's pissed about his mullett being tossed about in such a negative vain..He has been know to be lurking around the forum under the name of SKYEPILE_IT or something like that...just a pissing and a moaning!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts