Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my salesperson. For those of you not in on the drama, my car is at 3400 and is due to arrive at the dealer in the middle of September, usually great news but I'm in Europe from 9/4 until 9/26. I was initially told that the car would not be held for my return, and needless to say, I was frustrated and scared.

Anyway, my salesperson just told me she spoke with the sales manager, and they are making an exception and will hold the car a week for me so that I can get it on my return!:cheers:

They knew I purposely held off on my order to ensure that my car wouldn't arrive while I was gone, but I guess due to the contraints on painted wheels and manuals, my auto/triple black/chrome baby will be born next week.

Yippee! (Of course the worrier in me won't fully believe it until I see it, as I'm scared some other salesman will swoop on my Shadow before I pick her up!)

Thanks for all those who PM'd me and offered words of encouragement along the way!:thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
You're gonna love Shadow when you get it. The chrome is really gonna pop on that black.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You will love the black and chrome..worth the wait

BLACK ONYX
TAN TOP
BLACK/TAN PREM INT
SPOILER
MONSOON 6 CD
LTD SLIP
CHROME WHEELS
AUTO

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow, a European vacation and then a Sky! Ahhhhh.....La Dolce Vida!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
GOOD FOR YOU! STACIB,
I WANT TO LOVE MY DEALER TOO!!
I just wish they would call me and be excited for me like I am.........humm :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts