Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Yellow loaded...it came without LSD, what do you think? I live in Florida...

YedraSky

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
YedraSky said:
I ordered Yellow loaded...it came without LSD, what do you think? I live in Florida...

YedraSky
It depends -- for my money unless you plan to race LSD is not really a necessity. However, you wanted it -- you should get it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
No way! Grab it!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
ABSOLUTELY grab the car. If you want LSD, then spend the money. Certainly cheaper than waiting forever for another car. Besides, there is now a $505 retail increase on the Sky, and that would pay for some of the cost of an LSD conversion.

Another thought - if your diff starts to make noises like so many others have, just offer to pay the difference for a diff WITH LSD, Hey, MIGHT work.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, took the wife over to look at it earlier but was unable to test drive it as it is not preped. We were talking about it and she said and I quote:

"Just go pick it up there is no need to test drive it! It could drive like a bus and I would still look good beside you in that thing!!!":cool: :cheers:

So I am not sure she cares about LSD either:lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think I would like your wife!! Sounds like a smart woman!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Smart woman..... just get it... if for any reason you change your mind..... guess what??????? you wont have ANY trouble selling it..... i assure you....SkyBaby-07 Whatever you do, it has to be your decision.... well, if your wife says so that is...... hehehehehehe:D

·
Registered
18,510 Posts
it happened to me also...I ordered the LSD and it did not come with it...I took the car without it...it runs fine....remember...less is more

Your spouse is right this time...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Keep the car, your gonna love it:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
YedraSky said:
Okay, took the wife over to look at it earlier but was unable to test drive it as it is not preped. We were talking about it and she said and I quote:

"Just go pick it up there is no need to test drive it! It could drive like a bus and I would still look good beside you in that thing!!!":cool: :cheers:

So I am not sure she cares about LSD either:lol:
As Larry the Cable Guy would say - "I don't care who ya are, that there is funny!!"

·
Registered
160 Posts
Smart wife.
Great car.
Keep both.

I live in Central Florida. I have the LSD, but honestly have not pushed my Sky to the point I felt I needed it.
Given how much fun my wife and I have had with ours - grab it and go!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
So minor of a thing for the RARE Yellow Sky... pull the trigger man!

·
Registered
65 Posts
No brainer! take it and drive away. Like Toy4two said you can look for aftermarket LSD later if you feel that you must have it.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Leave it...don't let the dealer push you around- you ordered it with the LSD and you should wait for the next car. (by the way, which dealer will this "un-bought" car be sitting at?? might have to make a trip, you know, to just see if the car is worth the hassle to take off the dealer's hands):lol:

Take the car, you'll love it!

·
Registered
540 Posts
There are people on this forum that accepted cars that arrived in the wrong color! LSD is no biggie - but I would try to make the dealer feel a wee little bad about the screw up and see if they will throw in a bonus of some type. But take it, take it, take it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
TAKE IT TAKE IT...it should not be a deal breaker if they got everything else you wanted.

You will still have fun without it, and like others mentioned there will be aftermarket LSD's if you decide to get one in the future.

And did I mention what a fine color selection you have chosen? :D

Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Grab it, take off runnin' and don't look back!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
YedraSky said:

YedraSky
Take the car and drive:thumbs: I did the same and never regretted it.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts