Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else got there order in around the first of June??? Who will be next? MMSJY?? who?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Probably order number.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmm...... i guess it is a ... guessing game... if we guess right, do we win something? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
151 Posts
skywulf said:
Who else got there order in around the first of June??? Who will be next? MMSJY?? who?
Me, me, me! For the sake of my sanity, let it be me!!! I may have to resort to having a talk with the Sky Gods. :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
Me, me, me! For the sake of my sanity, let it be me!!! I may have to resort to having a talk with the Sky Gods. :D
You can have the candy cigars made with the papers..... ITS A SKY.... ya know... like..... the fake hersheys bars... HERESHEIS.. or HEREHEIS..... my brother did that for both his boys... way too cool and..... actually.. with the candy bar...,... it is just the wrapper that has words... and there IS CHOCOLATE........ as long as there is chocolate..... i am in..... if i would have been thinking.. i would have had some made.... Duh Me...... OK..... LETS HOPE...... cross your fingers, toes, eyes, braid your hair,,,,,,. and sit with legs crossed too.... just for EXTRA hope....power...... IT WILL BE YOURS NEXT... we shall see........:D :cheers: SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
I am this SKY God of which you speak?
Hmmm....... i gotta think about that statement for a spell.......:rolleyes: :lol: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I think I'll be next...the invoice says the dealer begins paying interest on the money on July 18th...it is always within a few days of that day...usually early.

keeping my fingers crossed...and trying to uncross my eyes from staring at this computer all day.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
I think I'll be next...the invoice says the dealer begins paying interest on the money on July 18th...it is always within a few days of that day...usually early.

keeping my fingers crossed...and trying to uncross my eyes from staring at this computer all day.
Ok..... just get PINK string.. and tie a peice to each and every finger.. including thumbs.... that should do it..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
151 Posts
SkyBaby said:
You can have the candy cigars made with the papers..... ITS A SKY.... ya know... like..... the fake hersheys bars... HERESHEIS.. or HEREHEIS..... my brother did that for both his boys... way too cool and..... actually.. with the candy bar...,... it is just the wrapper that has words... and there IS CHOCOLATE........ as long as there is chocolate..... i am in..... if i would have been thinking.. i would have had some made.... Duh Me...... OK..... LETS HOPE...... cross your fingers, toes, eyes, braid your hair,,,,,,. and sit with legs crossed too.... just for EXTRA hope....power...... IT WILL BE YOURS NEXT... we shall see........:D :cheers: SkyBaby-07
I have seen those too, just didn't think about it. That would have been funny.

My daughter (8 yrs. old) and I have this thing we do for good luck, pretty close to what you described. We cross all of our fingers, our legs, our arms and our eyes. She had me doing this at a softball tournament a few weekends ago. I know people thought I had lost my mind! :eek: I'll have to give that a try. Will be kinda hard to get any work done, but it would be worth it if it worked!

·
Registered
151 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

May the force be with us. :brentil:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Maverick and Ruledwag should be soon, we have the longest wait from image and the lowest vin#s.

Maverick image 3-28-06, vin#3526

Ruledwag imaged 3-30-06, vin#3518

Maverick for one hopes to get his SKY before the the next ice age.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Maverick said:
Maverick and Ruledwag should be soon, we have the longest wait from image and the lowest vin#s.

Gosh.... i wish it went by VINS...... i would have had mine IN FEBRUARY.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
149 Posts
Maverick said:

At least I know mine is sitting in the train yard ready to be picked up. I am hoping to have it my the end of the weekend. We'll see though. Good luck to both of us!

·
Registered
255 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

Yours has got to be close. My VIN is 4093 and I got it two days ago.

HERE SHE COMES......READY OR NOT!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
255 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

I meant VIN # 4097

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SkyHi07 said:
Guess I have to ask,,,, MMSJY?
oops, I typoed my nickname for Mymidnitesky!!! She and I took delivery today!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CdnSkyGuy said:

(SKYWULF crossing paws for you) please may it come in!

·
Registered
388 Posts
My order was accepted June 8th. No VIN # or TPW. By using the force I feel my car has been built and it is on it's way. Maybe first week of August.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts