Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I said I did not have a camera and since Kroger was just up the road I got a throwaway camera. It took decent shots. Not like a digital camera but something is better than nothing. Hey some of these actually have me in them and no the camera was still fine afterwards.I checked. So if I do everything right these should appear....Skip....enjoy....

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And of course an encore of Ol Blue

Now no making fun of the cute looking guy.....Skip....

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice pic's, nice roadster. Im sure the blue is stunning in the sunlite, the color looks almost black ( still way cool ) in these pic's. I'd like to see more, thanks.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
awwww.. SKIP... you is CUTE...... enjoy... SHE IS BEE-A-YOU-TI-FULLL...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The color of blue..

Now iffen yall had not noticed, that I am partial ta tha color of blue. I wear bluejeans, blue shirts and yes have a SKY blue house. Did ja notice Sky blue house? Yes that I think is what made me think of the Sky..Also I have on my house a Cloud White door and shutters. So as you can see I am very much wacko. That's why I call my SKY OL BLUE. Now here are some more pics for yall to dribble that thar silava down on your chin an don't be agettin non of that thar droll on my.... dang bird just dookied on tha windshield. Now I know what is fer supper tomorrow. Not bird dookie fool how about bird on a spit over hot coals. Eldeeko I need me a recipe fer bird roasting on an open BBQ pit. Skip.....enjoy......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Skip said:
Well I said I did not have a camera and since Kroger was just up the road I got a throwaway camera. It took decent shots. Not like a digital camera but something is better than nothing. Hey some of these actually have me in them and no the camera was still fine afterwards.I checked. So if I do everything right these should appear....Skip....enjoy....
Great pics! enjoy the ride:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts