Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 540 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Please excuse the talky...

SolsticeSJA would like to attend also. I am responding for her until her Sky Forum posting privileges get approved.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Suggested directions for members coming from Long Island...if u r coming from Eastern Long Island...take the Belt Pkwy to the Verrazano Bridge...follow the signs to the NJ Tnpk. Take it South to Exit 9 on the Jersey Tnpk..u will then exit onto rte 18 North...take that about 3/4 miles to the exit which shows ALBANY St...PRINCETON (exit is on your right)...u r now 2 blocks from Old Man Raffertys...A suggestion...at the second light..make a left turn..the following block is Church St...make a right turn..the garage parking is on the left side of the street...we will be on the top level of the garage.

Rte 18 is under construction so be prepared for lots of twisties and poor drivers.

If u r coming down the Southern State Pkwy or Cross Island Expwy...same directions. Just follow the signs to Brooklyn.
Verazzano Bridge toll..10 dollars..what a robbery!

If u r coming down the LIE...cross into Manhattan and take the Lincoln Tunnel and that brings u onto the NJ Tnpke...and no toll...but getting across Mid-town is a Bit.H!

If u need more directions give me a PM...remember, I am a Brooklyn Boy...of course there is the Tri-Borough Bridge...I cannot remember the New Name.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
You have broken all rules...this is a NO TALKY THREAD...you must report to the DEAN'S OFFICE...Solstice owners lack reading & comprehension skills as well as SKY owners...Disgraceful!

As noted in your last post...there should be no ambiguity in this thread...It is either YES or NO...no MAYBEES....NO WISHY WASHY. Punishment is swift on this site.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
You have broken all rules...this is a NO TALKY THREAD...you must report to the DEAN'S OFFICE...Solstice owners lack reading & comprehension skills as well as SKY owners...Disgraceful!
:glol::glol::yay:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
UGH!!! INCORRIGIBLE..By order of the KING and with consultation with ner EMINENCE, JustMike is excommunicated to the SOLSTICE FORUM! This order is to be effective immediately. NO TALKY!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
:eek: This event is going to involve a fixins bar? I didn't realize Old Man Rafferty's moved into the Clara Barton rest area.

I uh, think I have to cancel! :barf:
OMG! that has to be Roy Rogers?? :dunno: End of Line

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Punishment is swift on this site.
If I throw in an extra $20, could you draw it out a bit? Please?

Note to self: Sometimes Google SafeSearch is your friend! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
If I throw in an extra $20, could you draw it out a bit? Please?

Note to self: Sometimes Google SafeSearch is your friend! :eek:
Come on now Reed, you couldn't photochop someone we know into that picture? (And I don't mean me!) lol

21 - 40 of 540 Posts