Saturn Sky Forum banner

521 - 540 of 540 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I like the beard - it's sexy. :yesnod:

T, Nurse Betty says you need to take a reading on those kisses. :lol:

Thank You Solli, it is for my Halloween costume, I'm going to a Halloween Car Show this satuday, also, i''m going to be in the Toms River Halloween parade on the 31st, look for me on Comcast:thumbs: End of Line

Actullay, going to keep the goatee!:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
T. I feel bad for Mr T. no smooochies or nuttin........ I had fun... SkyBaby
I saw one picture with Mr.T in the backround, he was saying to himself...."all these girls and guys kissing my wife ,i pity you fools":lol: End of Line

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Mr. T was a very good sport. :lol:

What channel on comcast? Dare I ask what you'll be going as? :D .

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hey T, ..:seeya:..Over Hear...I'll be right up there in three hours and 44 minutes... :woo: End of Line
:lol: LOL I guess everyone will have to wait in line after you.
I am so beat!!! No sleep in days. So it's la la land for me. Goodnight and lots of goodnight kisses to everyone. Hope to get back on the forum on Thursday. XO T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
T. I feel bad for Mr T. no smooochies or nuttin........ I had fun... SkyBaby
Ah No need to feel sorry for MR. T. He gets the wet ones. He is not left out by no means. :nono: Yummy YUMMY Yummy. :D T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I saw one picture with Mr.T in the backround, he was saying to himself...."all these girls and guys kissing my wife ,i pity you fools":lol: End of Line
Yep You are so right. That is exactly what he was saying.:D He usually blesses SKYMAN-CT, when I follow him on trips. Ah someone has to love me. :D Good night... Luv ya all, BIG KISSES T.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
:lol:Hmmm I got to find someone to kiss and get the thermometer at 120. 80 is not good enough for me. :D I guess I'll just have to keep practicing. So watch out soli and gang. :D T. will be puckering up. :) Oh dear.....

You go girl!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Mr. T was a very good sport. :lol:

What channel on comcast? Dare I ask what you'll be going as? :D .
I'll find out what channel and PM you....do you really have to ask?:lol: Wait for the pictures on saturday afternoon,:thumbs: End of Line

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Yep You are so right. Ah someone has to love me.
I think I speak for everyone WE ALL LOVE YOU! :grouphug:Sweet Dreams, call you tomorrow! End of Line

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bah!

<---- Lives up to name :willy::mad:

It was great meeting those I hadn't before. Would have loved to spend more time w/ everyone, but I took a wrong left turn and ended up in Albaqoikee.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, I was driving, some mini van cut me off Lost Ken and I didn't know if they turned off or went straight, so I turned and no Sky's:banghead::banghead: so then Paul took over, and I followed him...while gettting yelled at... :cryin: :D End of Line
LOL, I pulled around you and just followed the GPS. I ended up being like third to get there and the rest sort of drifted in! Guess you should have followed me! :) I found a real nice twistie road to the pumpkin patch!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Bah!

<---- Lives up to name :willy::mad:

It was great meeting those I hadn't before. Would have loved to spend more time w/ everyone, but I took a wrong left turn and ended up in Albaqoikee.
Sorry you got lost and couldn't spend more time with us crazies. Maybe that's a good thing because insanity may be contagious!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
LOL, I pulled around you and just followed the GPS. I ended up being like third to get there and the rest sort of drifted in! Guess you should have followed me! :) I found a real nice twistie road to the pumpkin patch!
Hey, i'm just glad we all found each other, I think some resident where we were all parked said something like "what is this a car show"....Did anybody see that Red Lotus go by??? Sweet! End of Line

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I can also vouch for this... We locked lips too - T is a great kisser!

:yesnod:
Dang - I'm jealous - I bail "T" out all year long making sure she doesn't get lost and all I got was a peck on the cheek. :willy:

I guess it really is "Good to be the KING" and "ner EMINENCE" :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
:nono: No getting jealous. You get plenty of kisses from me. I see you all year long. You're not neglected. BTW I have never never kissed you on your cheek. I don't do the cheek thing. Yuck. But if you feel you were left out, I'll owe you a big kiss. LOL. I got to keep you happy cause I don't want to be lost next year on the road trips without you. Ugh.... Not good. Luv ya T. xo

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Dang - I'm jealous - I bail "T" out all year long making sure she doesn't get lost and all I got was a peck on the cheek. :willy:

I guess it really is "Good to be the KING" and "ner EMINENCE" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just an update for everyone. I got so tired of SKYMAN-CT crying so I did something to keep him happy. Yes.... He got his kiss. If he isn't happy what am I going to do without him making sure I don't get lost. :willy:So a Girl has to do what a girl has to do. :lol: T.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
521 - 540 of 540 Posts