Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow sky lover's I'll try to be brief, this is ShowMeSky in St.Louis Missouri. Jan go to car show for fun, never heard of sky until then freak out come home and google saturn sky find this site an become addicted. Search the St. Louis area for a sky long story short get the run around.After listening to Ernest, Skybaby, Rick Tinley Park, and many others decide I have to get me a sky. Find dealer in KC Mo who will work with me. The car should be built this week. It's everything I wanted minus the chrome which I really am working on finding. I sold my 97 mustang cobra convertible for this baby. I always wanted a 2 seater convertible, I have had a Datsun 240z, a few RX7' s and a vette but never a roadster. I just want to thank everone hear for all the knowledge I recieved, Hell I knew alot more than any dealer I talked to. I look forward to many more post a driving my new sky, I hope to have buy the end of the month. ShowMeSky!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Marklynn70

If I'm not mistaken I have spend alot of time looking at the pictures you have posted.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
If I'm not mistaken I have spend alot of time looking at the pictures you have posted.
Anytime. I have quite a few to add to my gallery so that you don't have to go through all the various posts to see them.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Welcome

You most likely will have your SKY before US Canucks.....So make sure you post lots of pictures when you get her!!!!!!

Welcome to a wonderful site

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RMFNSKY said:
What was the problem with the dealers in St Louis? Enquiring minds want to know?
Well to make a long story short,I think 6 dealers in the metro area 4 owned by the fusz group which told me I had to take a $1200.00 appearance package with the car are I could not order, that turned me off. The other 2 dealerships owned by the butler group were nice to me but said they were going to auction off the cars to highest bidder with proceeds going to charity which is nice but I wanted to be able to order what I wanted and pay sticker. Just tonight I stopped at saturn of south county,and was told no one showed up for the auction on June 3 and they have a blue one up for grabs but I am going to hold tight for my Silver Pearl, I don't mind the drive how from KC I'm going to take the long way home.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ChiliSky said:
You most likely will have your SKY before US Canucks.....So make sure you post lots of pictures when you get her!!!!!!

Welcome to a wonderful site

Kimberly
ChiliSky
I'll have to get my son to help with the ptcture's since I don't have a camera or the knowledge on how to post the picture's but I look forward to learning how to.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
I am going to hold tight for my Silver Pearl, I don't mind the drive how from KC I'm going to take the long way home.
Hang in there good things come to those that wait. :D

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
Well to make a long story short,I think 6 dealers in the metro area 4 owned by the fusz group which told me I had to take a $1200.00 appearance package with the car are I could not order, that turned me off.
I've ordered thru the a Fusz dealer and have did not have to order a appererance package. But I don't have my car yet so I guess I could be surprised. But if they try to do that to me I will walk. I don't need the car that bad. It's what I ordered and nothing else or I will walk away.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
I've ordered thru the a Fusz dealer and have did not have to order a appererance package. But I don't have my car yet so I guess I could be surprised. But if they try to do that to me I will walk. I don't need the car that bad. It's what I ordered and nothing else or I will walk away.
The best time to buy a a car is when you don't need to buy a car

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome aboard -- good luck in the hunt. I hope your order is exactly as you want.
One of the runs I want to make this summer is down to Alton IL... Not too far from St Louis!:cheers:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rick Tinley Park said:
Welcome aboard -- good luck in the hunt. I hope your order is exactly as you want.
One of the runs I want to make this summer is down to Alton IL... Not too far from St Louis!:cheers:
I assume you mean the great river road in Alton I have been on it only once and it was real nice. The mississippi looks much different there then in St. Louis let me know when and if I have my car maybe I can meet up with you

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good luck on your car! I have nothing but great things to say about the KC
dealers. I bought mine from Olathe. Wonderful people. I imaged on 6/1 so
I'm hoping to have it by the July Sky/Solstice meet. It could be cutting it close
though.

Black Exterior
Black & Tan Interior
Black Top
Premium Package
Monsoon 6 disc
LSD
(removed the spoiler - just decided I wanted more clean lines.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts