Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my sales manager. She said(THEY) the dealership was only allocated to order 1 sky this month (July)?? But that next month she is allocated to order 3, and mind will be 2nd, :eek: hummm...cool!!
So then, she said roughly 8 weeks, until I get it :eek: October....in Michigan...:lol:
She offered me the chance to purchase a green one, with manual, RIGHT NOW!...i guess someone backed out?
I can't handle green :rolleyes: sorry........just not green..(Its a long bad luck story about green)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Really? The green one is really, really sharp looking.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Green, did they think they were buying a Jag?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wait the 2 months for the one you want. Don't compromise at this point. That's my suggestion.

Green is nice, but you really have to want the green to like the green. Silver, black, dark blue, red, I'd take any of those. Pretty standard colors.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I seen this car at the dealership. It has after market chromies on it, and other after market items. THAT IS NOT, :nono: something I am paying for! THAT IS WHY I ordered mind. I will not pay extra for the dealership after market stuff... and if they screw with me..I'LL go to the media!!:nono: ...WHEW :rant:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Mrs. Viper Pm Me Asap>>i Have A Potential Sky!!!!!

MRSVIPER said:
I just got off the phone with my sales manager. She said(THEY) the dealership was only allocated to order 1 sky this month (July)?? But that next month she is allocated to order 3, and mind will be 2nd, :eek: hummm...cool!!
So then, she said roughly 8 weeks, until I get it :eek: October....in Michigan...:lol:
She offered me the chance to purchase a green one, with manual, RIGHT NOW!...i guess someone backed out?
I can't handle green :rolleyes: sorry........just not green..(Its a long bad luck story about green)
PLEASE PM ME I KNOW OF A CERTAIN SILVER GRAPHITE THAT IS AVAILABLE!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
255 Posts
chris67 said:
PLEASE PM ME I KNOW OF A CERTAIN SILVER GRAPHITE THAT IS AVAILABLE!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:
I also know were a Silver Graphite, Auto, spoiler is readily available at MSRP !!!!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW!! Thanks guys, but I' ll "go with the flow" (as they say), with SATURN of SOUTHFIELD...and give them a chance to claim a new G.M./saturn customer. Thats the least I could do....

p.s. nice talkin with you chris.....:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
green is great!

I can understand not wanting to get the car based on the extras already added. But I obviously have to differ on the green color - being that's what we own. :D

I absolutely LOVE the green! It really looks great with the chrome accents and chrome-plated wheels. It's darker than the pictures I'd seen before, which is nice - almost looks black at times. The metallic color also shines really well in the sun!! Only downside of course is that it shows every speck of dust!! But, you get that w/ every dark color!

Just my opinion here, I honestly have no problems with others not liking the green - it just makes it that more unique to have!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Good for you GET WHAT YOU WANT! Don't settle for less. I my self would only except the order of the car I order plan and simple. If not I would just go out and pay over MSRP for a Sky at a rip off dealer.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothin personal....................Its a long bad luck story about green with me :eek: .......(ITS PERSONAL...:D )

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I dont blame ya. Dealer offered me a green one too and I said, sorry can't hang with that color.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Jen said:
I can understand not wanting to get the car based on the extras already added. But I obviously have to differ on the green color - being that's what we own. :D

I absolutely LOVE the green! It really looks great with the chrome accents and chrome-plated wheels. It's darker than the pictures I'd seen before, which is nice - almost looks black at times. The metallic color also shines really well in the sun!! Only downside of course is that it shows every speck of dust!! But, you get that w/ every dark color!

Just my opinion here, I honestly have no problems with others not liking the green - it just makes it that more unique to have!! :thumbs:
Can't wait to see your GREEN!

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
I could have gotten the green with a tan top (which I think looks great and is perfect for a roadster) but I just liked the Blue so much better.

Then again I was one of the lucky few that actually had my pick of THREE Skys I could have drove away with that day. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ya'll have to check out the photo just posted by Homer of his green machine. Have to admit it looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like money :lol: I like green.......skywulf, weres your car now?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am with you, Mrs . . . hold on and get what you want. I visit here just to keep my sanity! Or, maybe because I have lost it!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HiredGun said:
I am with you, Mrs . . . hold on and get what you want. I visit here just to keep my sanity! Or, maybe because I have lost it!
yepper'S!!...............:cheers:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Robotech said:
I could have gotten the green with a tan top (which I think looks great and is perfect for a roadster) but I just liked the Blue so much better.

Then again I was one of the lucky few that actually had my pick of THREE Skys I could have drove away with that day. :)
I agree about the blue...got mine today (yeehaw!) and it is awesome. Walked in and had your pick of three? I hope you bought lottery tickets that day!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts