Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SKY is on display this weekend in the Saturn booth at the Spiedie Fest.

I have attached a picture *I also just noticed speakers in the trees, how odd... lol*... the guy in the black shirt is the GM of the retailer, showing festival goers the car. I was working EMS and driving a Gator around... but the car is in good hands. :cheers:

Saturn brought a production model Aura a well... The interior is AMAZING and very comfortable. Lots of rear leg room. I will get pics of it tomorrow. :)

If anyone is free on Sunday and would like to come to a car show here in Binghamton... 8am - 3pm is day 2 of the Spiedie Fest Car Show which includes our cars.

www.spiediefest.com for more information on the show.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
What fun! Try to take a couple minutes to 'listen-in' on what people are talking about around your car...you'll be a proud parent!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kustomkaps said:
What fun! Try to take a couple minutes to 'listen-in' on what people are talking about around your car...you'll be a proud parent!
I was able to hang out a little bit on Sunday and listen in... and answer questions... guess I looked like I worked there. :lol:

It was great seeing the reactions and the hearing the comments... and seeing the Saturn reps clean my car in the morning. Speaking of the Saturn reps... they were amzing people. The guy did an interesting demo of the Aura's trunk... crawled through the back seat and out the trunk to show someone the size... used the inside trunk release. The girl... well... let's just say I was enamored... and I need to work on my game. lol... :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K, here are more pics from the event...

The first is early in the day... and was a bit windy so the front of the awning kept being flipped up...

The second one was as I was driving by on the EMS Gator... people were looking, so I took a pic. Is funny... the little girl is looking at it... but the boy doesn't seem to care. :lol:

The 3rd and 4th is a cool old tow truk... my squads Gator is behind it in the 4th pic...

The fifth is a nice truck... owned by a guy with one of the best pizza shops in the area.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st pic... 2 cool old trucks...

The next three are of an amazing car... great job on the tail lights... and the 4th pic has an older yellow car some of us my like. :D

The last in this batch is the Gator I drove for the event... what is interesting is that it is larger then some of the cars in the following post... and fits more people. :jester: :rolleyes: :thumbs:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some of the roadsters... and some 'Vette's...

This is a large event with cars of all kinds... hope some of you can make next year!!! :)

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well... I forgot to charge my cameras battery, so I didn't get as many pics of the 400 cars as I had wanted... but here are a few more... my car & the Saturn area. :thumbs: ... my friends purple hot rod and some of the 45 balloons... sorry for the shakiness of the Chili Pepper balloon... ;-)

Speaking of the Chili Pepper balloon... they had a character walking around... it sat in my car and they posted the pic on their site... here it is...

On Sunday morning they landed in a highway cloverleaf...

Others landed in the median...

When I went on a hot air balloon ride years ago, we landed in a big field... much better then the above locations... lol... :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Hey Ernest we need to get a couple of these Saturn tents for Serenity and Missy. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
marklynn70 said:
Hey Ernest we need to get a couple of these Saturn tents for Serenity and Missy. :lol:
Those would be nice... would love to have one of those trailers with the awning... since I wouldn't be able to store the tent in the car for trips to shows, why not store the car in the trailer. lol :jester:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts