Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the news today from my dealer and my car is now on order. Midnight blue, LSD, Black interior, CD/MP3, premium. Ordered from Fairfield in CA. Maybe mid May?? We will see.

·
Registered
311 Posts
frednorris said:
I just got the news today from my dealer and my car is now on order. Midnight blue, LSD, Black interior, CD/MP3, premium. Ordered from Fairfield in CA. Maybe mid May?? We will see.

Fairfield is a very good dealership. I hope they get their demo soon.:)

I hope I get my car soon. Stressin' too much here.:lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Got in line, #9

Hey fellow Solano Sky lovers,
I went down to Concord (bigger and older dealership) and got in line. After test driving their sweet ride, I fell in love. Ordered a Mid-Blue, Blk/Blk. Rollin with everything. Can't wait for my turn.
Eddie:cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Eddie Sky said:
Hey fellow Solano Sky lovers,
I went down to Concord (bigger and older dealership) and got in line. After test driving their sweet ride, I fell in love. Ordered a Mid-Blue, Blk/Blk. Rollin with everything. Can't wait for my turn.
Eddie:cool:
Just make sure that they are charging MSRP.:)

Santa Rosa, Fairfield and Vacaville are.:thumbs:

Some dealers aren't.:cuss:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
mglindo said:
Fairfield is a very good dealership. I hope they get their demo soon.:)

I hope I get my car soon. Stressin' too much here.:lol:
I got my deposit at Santa Rosa, I am so happy with them. Unfortunately I am little far away to drive up there to test drive :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh, do take the drive. I am 70 miles away, over a mountain and the drive to do the test drive was so totally worth it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts