Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A kid on that site said he drove a Sky. His father works at Saturn Plant. His father supposedly said production will start next week. If he does work there he probably know. Or maybe just a wild rumor.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
A kid on that site said he drove a Sky. His father works at Saturn Plant. His father supposedly said production will start next week. If he does work there he probably know. Or maybe just a wild rumor.
Hold on.
Another post on the site mentions that they're in preproduction builds for audit process.
Sounds like on track as described by those here in the know.
Still no way to know when customer builds will begin, other than we're one day closer.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
He probably doesn't. There will be signs, some subtle, like if we that have images at the 030 event code, when some of our orders start to change to the next code and beyond, that is an indication, and i reiterate an indication of production moving forward. Also read posts and news on Forums, a great way to pass the time while waiting for your SKY, and full of things we can learn. Remember,unless there is an official announcement, by GM Saturn, it is just that rumor. However it is fun to speculate on it though.

How about this idea, we ought to establish a pool, every member enters there guesstimate on SKY arrival date? Here again is a another way to pass the time. How about it SKY family, you interested?

ERNEST:D :thumbs: :jester:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ernest said:
How about this idea, we ought to establish a pool, every member enters there guesstimate on SKY arrival date? Here again is a another way to pass the time. How about it SKY family, you interested?

ERNEST:D :thumbs: :jester:
I'll take '06.
Although the 07 model year starts building in May or June (or somewhere around there),
so delays could actually make the 07 model a true 07 car.....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ok Ernest, count me in.:D Now I need to let ya know that I just got an email newsletter from Saturn of Arrowhead here in Phoenix and they "claim" they will be arriving early March. I guess only time will tell.http://saturnofarrowhead.com/

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ernest said:
Could you possibly nail down a month, a little vague aren't we?:confused: :lol: :thumbs:

ERNEST
Ah. You didn't specify tolerances.
Would have to process that one through.
Current formulas, probabilities, & possibilities don't quite have enough datapoints.
Start of production for dealer demo images (some passed on to customers).?
Hold on......

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
YUP, ya got me on a technicality, for sure. Now what did my elementary school teacher say about proofreading? I must have been absent that day. Oh well I only open my mouth to change feet!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :jester:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
:cheers: Hey babe, is your predication early March?:confused:

ERNEST:thumbs: :cool:
Im not sure, but I have to go in this weekend for an oil change on my VUE so you bet Im gonna pin them down. Have a wonderful day darling.... :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Early Early Delivery

I will be the one that puts a early date, Ernest. I say March 1-7 when it arrives at dealer. You should set up a online lottery as to who ever gets the closest on date either gets bragging rights or acouple of bucks towards there Sky.
Hey Ellie Mae(A girl trucker) make sure when you pin him down you let him back up to process your order. Just kidding, Ha Ha

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
For Canada I predict May 11th, sadly...now I am going to go to a dark corner and take enough sleeping pills to last until May 10th.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
saturncanuck said:
Sky production is supposed to start Feb 13th.

Just in time for Valentine's Day.

:D
If that is true I am glad it won't be a Friday the 13th....
Where did you get that info? from a dealer?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
For Canada I predict May 11th, sadly...now I am going to go to a dark corner and take enough sleeping pills to last until May 10th.
I predict 2006, but I won't take any pills until she arrives, Then only to calm me down, as the cash starts to ooze from my account :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
saturncanuck said:
Sky production is supposed to start Feb 13th.

Just in time for Valentine's Day.

:D
His prediction is the closest.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
bob said:
His prediction is the closest.
Thank you all knowing Bob...What else does your Crystal Sky Ball say?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts