Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out from my dealer that my Sky is on the assembly line now!

Hopefully I'll have it within a month!:)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Cobra said:

Yeah for you!!!! you might consider have a few hundred dozen donuts and a really large bouquet of roses sent to the factory. Wanna keep those assembly folks happy :D Congrats - hope they build her tight and right:thumbs:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Cobra said:

I'm happy for you man. You are not missing much it's too hot for top down, though it doesn't stop us. Sounds like you should take delivery just in time for a nice ride down ride around Talemina(sp?). It should be about 4 to 6 weeks now, keep in touch.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Yeah for you!!!! you might consider have a few hundred dozen donuts and a really large bouquet of roses sent to the factory. Wanna keep those assembly folks happy :D Congrats - hope they build her tight and right:thumbs:
Do not send donuts because of sugar prints on everything....Skip...Hehehe:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Maverick said:
I'm happy for you man. You are not missing much it's too hot for top down, though it doesn't stop us. Sounds like you should take delivery just in time for a nice ride down ride around Talemina(sp?). It should be about 4 to 6 weeks now, keep in touch.

Sounds good to me! I'll let everyone know when I get further updates, hopefully this Thursday! I am hoping its a little cooler when I get her.:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skip said:
Do not send donuts because of sugar prints on everything....Skip...Hehehe:lol: :lol: :lol:

You make a good point!:lol:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ineedmorebotox said:

Thanks, I am hoping the assembly folks are at the top of their game this week!:D I wish I could fly out there & pick her up at the factory, I could save time & have a blast driving her back home!:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.