Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
order to delivery

The time it takes from order to delivery is running anywhere from 1 week to 4 months, yes 4 months.
In other words there seems to be no rhyme or reason on how they are delivering cars.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
hayabusa said:
What is the average time for build and then delivery.
Right now it is going to depend on 3 things, 1. what you ordered (if there is constraints on any options or if one happens before yours gets built) 2. How many are in front of you being buitl. 3. Where you live and how many will be going to your area....

I have NEVER heard of one only taking a week from being ordered to the time it gets there, unless it just happens to be one of the early cars that matches your order that is already built and not spoken for, but even then it would take several days for the paperwork just to make it's rounds through the system... Normally 6 to 8 weeks is a good figure...

·
Registered
389 Posts
It was 2 months from order entered in the computer to being built. I sure hope it doesn't take that long to deliver it!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
hayabusa said:
What is the average time for build and then delivery.
check my sig for my experience. Looks like mine will be about 2 months. Without the constraint of the chrome wheels, it would have been about 6 weeks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
See my signature for my experience.

"God made the Sky .... and saw that it was cool"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Another way to look at it

:cool: It is like the company that I work for and there Name.
It Takes Time :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts