Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Hydro Blue SE owners, looks like your cars got one car fewer... @marlboromike, know who this is? This is in Pompano Beach FL and it looks like the owner had been seen driving fast in this neighborhood before.

My phone sucks but looks like a Redline. The story has a video in it with some shots of the car in the house and them pulling it out on the wrecker.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,563 Posts
and it has Jersey plates... ...

·
Super Moderator
5,554 Posts
Well Hydro Blue SE owners, looks like your cars got one car fewer... @marlboromike, know who this is? This is in Pompano Beach FL and it looks like the owner had been seen driving fast in this neighborhood before.

My phone sucks but looks like a Redline. The story has a video in it with some shots of the car in the house and them pulling it out on the wrecker.

Yes, it is a RedLine.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts

I am on the Gulf Coast of Florida...Pompano is on the East Side....but the good news when the car is junked....SE rims will become available....that is impossible to acquire

·
Super Moderator
11,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am on the Gulf Coast of Florida...Pompano is on the East Side....but the good news when the car is junked....SE rims will become available....that is impossible to acquire
I thought you knew every Sky owner that was in Florida!?!?!?! LOL

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would assume that at this point the insurer has it in storage while they look into any claim being made. They will want to be checking the mechanicals of the car to eliminate any claim of mechanical failure causing the accident. It may be a while before it is released to an auction site given the circumstances.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts