Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got another Image today... :cheers: Ordered another Silver Pearl with Black Leather, Black Top, Chrome Wheels, LSD, 6CD Monsoon, Automatic Transmission. :thumbs:

We have been told we should have another 3 images by Friday... :eek: Looks like they are starting to move things right along... :willy:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
We just got another Image today... :cheers: Ordered another Silver Pearl with Black Leather, Black Top, Chrome Wheels, LSD, 6CD Monsoon, Automatic Transmission. :thumbs:

We have been told we should have another 3 images by Friday... :eek: Looks like they are starting to move things right along... :willy:

Regards,

How many, total then since the start - counting the Demo...??:confused:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I assume they are using the original pony express to hand deliver the images down in Houston. #2 on list and still notta. I must say Sky Dealer you do know how to make me feel down. :D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Sky Dealer said:

Regards,

woohooo!!! calling dealer now

·
Registered
236 Posts
Since you are a dealer , I thought I would ask. Is there any way to check on ones event code without going through the dealer? My dealer seems almost annoyed with me checking status once a month.

·
Registered
127 Posts
ME TOO!! THEY DONT WANT TO SHARE INFO.. I WOULD TELL ME LOTS JUST TO SHUT ME UP.. If you are getting all these images shouldn't my dealer also?? Please help I am going crazy here. Not every so much for waiting (that too) I really think I would do better if just once someone would CALL ME for an update instead of the other way around.
:banghead: :willy: :banghead:
Kimmi

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lucky

Please call your Canadian dealers & motivate them to order theres.:)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No DEMO!!!

Rick Tinley Park said:
How many, total then since the start - counting the Demo...??:confused:
No Demo here... :cheers:

We have ordered 3 SKYs so far, one has been built and the other 2 are at 030... :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
twirp said:
I assume they are using the original pony express to hand deliver the images down in Houston. #2 on list and still notta. I must say Sky Dealer you do know how to make me feel down. :D
:confused: Sorry about that twirp!!!

Maybe someone at your dealer will wake up and order you a Sky!!! :rolleyes:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rwood411 said:
Since you are a dealer , I thought I would ask. Is there any way to check on ones event code without going through the dealer? My dealer seems almost annoyed with me checking status once a month.
No other way that I know of other that talking to the Market Area Manager directly. :banghead:

Regards,

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
kimmi said:
ME TOO!! THEY DONT WANT TO SHARE INFO.. I WOULD TELL ME LOTS JUST TO SHUT ME UP.. If you are getting all these images shouldn't my dealer also?? Please help I am going crazy here. Not every so much for waiting (that too) I really think I would do better if just once someone would CALL ME for an update instead of the other way around.
Kimmi
I thought your image had already been sent? and that you were at code 30?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kimmi said:
Kimmi
I wish I could give you great news but each region has different allocations and there is no way for me to know what your dealer has or has not been allocated... :nono: Keep calling and ask to speak with someone else. Your salesperson should be able to walk in the office (if they give him/her access) and look at the "Consolidated" list for that day or for the last couple of days and tell you at what event code are you... :eek:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chloe said:
Please call your Canadian dealers & motivate them to order theres.:)
:banghead:

:thumbs:

:nono:

:eek:

:cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
all retailers received new allocations today(all products).. stores have until noon Wed. to confirm. sky images will likely be spread over the next 2-3 wks.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!

I took off from work a tad early and pushed my SL w/161k miles on it as fast as it would go!! Made the normally 1.5 hr commute in record time. Dealer has 4 images!!!!!!! schweeet!!

gave them my order. problem was, he had to wait for the order id # to come in which I guess completes the image to him so he can customize it and put it in the system. should be tomorrow. I'm going to have him try the red interior and see if it kicks it back. I'll let you know.

By the way, this dealership is awesome. so if anyone wants more info on them... PM me. MSRP!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
We just got 4 more images (for our market area) today. That puts our 3 stores at a total of 10 so far. We were also told to expect 4 more by the end of the week! It's getting a little exciting around here! :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
MidwestSky said:
We just got 4 more images (for our market area) today. That puts our 3 stores at a total of 10 so far. We were also told to expect 4 more by the end of the week! It's getting a little exciting around here! :willy:
holy cr#@, they are really dolling them out now!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Okay, tried to be patient, and failed... Everyone getting images anyone have a delivery date?? You would think if all these images are getting out there they should have really cranked up production. Or are images just another kind of waiting list.

Back to my whining. I WANT MY SKY!!! PLEASE !!PLEASE!!

Okay I feel better now. This is getting so depressing. I even went to a BMW dealer and checked out a Z4. about 15,000 more than I want to spend and honestly not nearly as attractive as the sky. Plus around here the Z4s are everywhere. I want to be unusual.

I also checked out the Miata and that is just too tight for me. Cant imagine my 6 foot husband sitting comfortably in that.

Oh well back to waiting, not so patiently But not willing to compromise.
The wait is almost over . Thanks for listening to me vent.

Kimmi:willy:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts