Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the link works. :willy: Is a PowerPoint Slide online with data on the Sky. It actually says that the Bluestone color is not going to be available at launch but will be at "mid-year". It also tells about the interior colors that will be available. Also says the chrome wheels are an option. Sky Tip Sheet

You all take care...

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
I hope the link works. :willy: Is a PowerPoint Slide online with data on the Sky. It actually says that the Bluestone color is not going to be available at launch but will be at "mid-year". It also tells about the interior colors that will be available. Also says the chrome wheels are an option. Sky Tip Sheet

You all take care...

Regards,

Excellent and thank you.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I made it into a PDF for those who can't view PowerPoint files.

Couple of observations.
  • Stock wheels are painted aluminum.
  • Premium Package adds "Metallic sill plates and pedals" which I do not believe is an available item on the Solstice (the pedals at least). (Guess that's one more thing I'll have to buy from GM to put on my Solstice. :D)
  • Optional chrome wheels, but no optional polished wheels like the Solstice.
  • Rear decklid spoiler as an option, none available on Solstice.
  • GM Confidential As of 5-27-05, 4 months old, and should we be viewing this file too?

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
LOL. :D

I was doing the same thing. Except, I took it one step further.

I dropped the colorful background out since it will not be legible if you print it, and try to fax it, as that's what I'm going to be doing so that my dealer has a better idea of what 'official' options I'm interested in.

Mods, although it is marked confidential, the date is quite some time past. If this infringes on the integrity of the forum at all, please do not hesitate to delete the file.

FWIW, I've heard people have been shown this document already by the touring pre-production sky crew; so I don't know how 'confidential' GM really wants this to be kept.

E.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oooops!!!

brentil said:
I made it into a PDF for those who can't view PowerPoint files.

Couple of observations.
  • GM Confidential As of 5-27-05, 4 months old, and should we be viewing this file too?
I didn't see that... :banghead: I hope is OK since it is 4 moths old. :willy:

Thanks for the pdf. I don't have that ability (No Adobe pdf creator thinguie :lol: )

Regards,

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I used this list, old or not, to confirm my order with my sales manager. I directed him to this site so he could see what I saw - even faxed him a copy. My info is now in a folder in his desk :D !

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
brentil said:
Thread is back in place now.
I take you found out it was OK!!! Thanks for putting it back in the light. :cheers:

Regards,

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
I take you found out it was OK!!! Thanks for putting it back in the light. :cheers:

Regards,

:cheers: Post more ... as you get them. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts