Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just though I tell you all about my evening. One of my girlfriends came over and the metal gas pedal that covered her factory gas pedal fell off. So I tried to fix it. Ruined a blouse, a pair of dress pants and broke a nail in the process. Never did fix the thing. Then I decided to get the grass cut before leaving for the weekend knowing I'd have a mess if I didn't get it done before leaving. Needless to say the tractor wouldn't start. Mess with it for an hour or so and finally gave up on that. Then my daughter-in-law wanted me to copy a DVD to a VHS tape on the thing I bought specifically to do that. Well after four attempts with negative results I gave up on that also. One thing after another with zilch accomplished. If my Sky doesn't get here soon I just might loose my mind. So for all of you out there who think they are having a bad day just think of Jayne and I'm sure you won't feel so bad, perhaps even chuckle.
Jayne

·
Registered
61 Posts
LOL This must have been a bad week for everyone. Let me tell you about my Tuesday of this week.

Two co-workers and I were scheduled to go out of town on an audit, Tues - Fri. Well our boss was driving, so we arrive Tuesday morning at 7:45am, get all packed up and start waiting for our boss to show up. 10 am she calls and says she has to run some errands but she will be there shortly. She's the boss, so we can't say much. So we wait some more. About 10:30 she calls and says we are canceling and going to go Thurs-Fri, which pisses most of us off because we usually get dropped off at work when we go out of town so our cars don't just sit in the parking lot. So we're stranded. I tell our receptionist what is going on and to cancel our rooms at the hotel. She calls the hotel. They tell her that they have to charge us anyways because we didn't give 72 hours notice. So the receptionist tells me to call my boss and ask her if she wants us to go up without her since they would have to pay for the rooms anyway. I call my bosses cell and home and get no answer, so I leave a voicemail. Around 11:30am she calls back and tells us to go. So we're walking out and the receptionist says "Oh, hold on, I canceled your rooms." So we have to wait half an hour for the hotel to get the cancelation charge taken off get us rooms. Arouns noon we have to play tetris to get 8 HUGE audit bags, luggage, and two laptops in my little Alero. While we were doing that we broke the passenger seat and it wouldn't lock back into place so it rolled back and forth and the back part wouldn't lock either so it not only rolled back and forth, but it kinda through the person all the way back or front with the back of the seat too. Then we had to go get that fixed. So we finally get on the road and get to the client's around 3pm, after lunch. The client closes at 4:30, so needless to say we didn't get any work done that day.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps we should start a club.

I guess if we didn't have those bad days we would know when we were having a really good day. I'm looking forward to that really good day and it will come when I get the call from the dealership telling me that my Sky is ready to pick up.
Jayne

·
Registered
61 Posts
LOL I guess we'd have less to talk about if we didn't have those days :)

Excuse my typing/spelling...I tend to get going and later find tons of embarrassing gramatical errors and mispellings :D

And the days our skies come...we will all be having great days!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts