Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to my dealer today to see my sky:D i know i'm still smiling. wow it looks great. anyone in the ottawa, ontario canada looking for a sky, my dealer has one sitting on the floor. it was cancelled and no one has picked it up yet. black,leather,5 speed, chrome wheels. 417 saturn in ottawa, ask for fred claud.613-747-1044:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
went to my dealer today to see my sky:D i know i'm still smiling. wow it looks great. anyone in the ottawa, ontario canada looking for a sky, my dealer has one sitting on the floor. it was cancelled and no one has picked it up yet. black,leather,5 speed, chrome wheels. 417 saturn in ottawa, ask for fred claud.613-747-1044:D
Lots of dealers like that in Canada!

One dealer in Toronto has 4 on the floor in the showroom....:confused:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Everybody is waiting on their RedLines!!!

HoldHard
I think that you are correct to a certain degree....

The hot thing now is the RL version.:willy:

My dealer has allocation for 9 total Sky vehicles next year and so far, 6 are spoken for and are 100% Redlines.

No guarantee they will get them, in fact usual ratio would be one third or 3 Rl's in this case...... for Canada....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Also think of the time of year it is in Canada. It'll be snowing there in a matter of days. Not the best weather for a convertible. I just got my Redline and I have only a few weeks left before I have to put it away. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts