Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was doing my periodic search for a model or die-cast Sky and came across this. It would appear to be from an official Saturn event that we must've all missed. Sorry if it's a repost, but I certainly never saw this before!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Holy crap, that is awesome!

Definitely Atlantic coast if it's in FL. Gulf cost sand is much lighter colored.

Wow....

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
It looks like Virginia Beach.
:agree:

Very good call. I lived in Va. Beach for 7 years. It REALLY looks like a hotel at Atlantic and 21st St. Superman made a proper observation about the sand. Va. Beach had its beaches replenished a few years ago after hurricanes and nor'easters had wiped out almost all of the beach right up to the concrete "boardwalk" and the sand that was dredged for about 1/2 mile out was coarse and tan just like the picture.

Take a look at there other work! Amazing. http://www.teamsandtastic.com/

·
Registered
322 Posts
So THAT's what Tan Metalic would look like:jester:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Are those chrome or polished wheels?

Im going to guess Rehoboth beach, but it also looks very close to VA beach.

Im impressed with the Sand Sky nonetheless. I think a sandy brown color may look good on the car.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Nevermind, those lamp posts are totally VA beach and not Rehoboth.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That Sky has really bad ground clearance.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I was correct. I e-mailed them and the response was that it was at Va. Beach, Va. Everyone should go to their site and look at all the work they have done world wide. I bookmarked it for future viewing. Neat stuff.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pretty cool but with the proportions and the exagerated headlights I think it looks more like a Z4.
That's what I thought too! Sorry I spaced mentioning that it was in VAB.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Pretty friggin awesome. I wonder how long it took to scupture it. I am impressed.

·
Registered
411 Posts
:eek:Geezzzummzzz!!

Where do I find a "Sky Formed-Sand Bucket" Like the one Used to make this Sky Sand Castle Supremo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts