Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have success or recommend a reasonable place for online tires? My last set were Michelin Pilot Super Sports which I love but I bought through Costco cause you get the rotation for free. I don't have Costco membership anymore so was wondering if local or online is better?

·
Super Moderator
5,253 Posts
I just bought mine locally. The cost was within a few dollars of Tire Rack, it was easier, and I prefer to support local businesses.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Online the usual suspects are TireRack.com or DiscountTireDirect.com. If comparing prices, note that the former charges shipping extra, while the latter includes shipping in the cost (or at least that was true last time I looked).

·
Registered
889 Posts
I agree with John and prefer to buy local. The price was close enough back when I bought my PSSs, no regrets.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Michelin Pilot Super Sports I bought 9 years ago have now been replaced to the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. 245/45R 18. Costco gave me the best price about $211 per tire and of course the rotations are free. Every time I do my own oil change I always get the tires rotated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts