Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the fact the OnStar is standard on the Sky that we will get the ugly OnStar antenna mounted on the back deck lid?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Can't have one without the other!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I like the little antena in the back. It's the one on the side I wish they'd get rid off
Symetry.. it's a good thing

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I agree. I hope kappasphere is working on that one.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Antenna sucks

I just sold my 99 Miata to make room for the Sky and it came with a power antenna as an option. Why can't Saturn offer the same on these first cars? I imagine they will offer it next year. Oh well, maybe when I sell this Sky next year and get a redline it will have a power antenna. Maybe the top will be more perfected too!

99 SC2 (wife's ride)
03 F150 Lariat
29 Model A Tudor
50 Mercury coupe
37 Ford Slantback sedan streetrod
2007 Sky-Chili Pepper Red-soon (#1 on list in Indy market since Feb.)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I don't like saying what I am about to but here goes. We must remember that this is basically a poor mans sports car. Extra options cost. It sure would be nice of Saturn to offer it as an option but I'll think about an after market rig. I do want to leave the car as origional as possible though. Except for those tires. Mine will get the Eagle F1's.:thumbs:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Does any one have a picture of where the OnStar antenna will be mounted?

Is the Satellite Radio antenna integrated into the OnStar antenna when you get both? :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
ILVMYGT said:
Is the Satellite Radio antenna integrated into the OnStar antenna when you get both? :confused:
Yes it is and it is mounted on top of the rear decklid... :eek:

Regards,

:willy: S,D, :willy:

·
Registered
623 Posts
The OnStar Antenna looks fine, until you get the spoiler.

That spoiler just looked funky. I hope they have something nicer on the Redline.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'm hoping the GXP Solstice has it optional still, cause I defintely don't want that nasty thing on my car.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Just tie a foxtail to it:lol: :lol: well I have seen a couple Skys with it on and i don;t thing it looks as bad as in the pictures, you can always take it off and have a body shop fill in the holes if you don't want Onstar or XM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts