Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what email address do I need to approve in my spam blocker to allow OnStar messages to get through? When I checked the OnStar FAQ on this subject, it read:

Q10. I haven't received an OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics e-mail report in a long time. What's the problem?
A10. Your e-mail provider could be rejecting your monthly e-mail report or placing it in a junk mail folder. We suggest you include the OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics e-mail address in your Contacts or Favorites list to prevent this.
Delightful, thanks, but...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I use a hotmail account for my primary email...my first Onstar report was delivered into my junk-mail folder...I saw it in there and moved it to my inbox and saved the address (same as the person above posted) to my contacts list, so now the reports come directly to my inbox. Don't know if that's the answer you were looking for...:lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
richm said:
Can someone tell me what email address do I need to approve in my spam blocker to allow OnStar messages to get through? When I checked the OnStar FAQ on this subject, it read:

Delightful, thanks, but...
First -- check your junk mail folder -- have it retain mail until you empty it. Then -- when you do (if you do) get a report -- click that mail and label it "Not Junk"

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I get mine too:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts