Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Opel airbag (real deal not just the center badge). Very little driving done with these on the car. The airbag could potentially have major shipping charges. Must go ground only! $150 airbag, . All prices are plus shipping. Available for local pick-up in the Dallas, TX area.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just an FYI, So-Cal wheel has a sale going on right now that they are calling the 2021 tax sale plus free shipping. The same wheel can be had for $578 made they way you want.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also FYI, if this is what you want you won't have to wait.....and wait....and wait for it to come in. And still save money.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Almost new So-Cal wheel, red stitching, carbon fibre, black centering stripe. Opel airbag (real deal not just the center badge). Very little driving done with these on the car. The airbag could potentially have major shipping charges. Must go ground only! $495 for the wheel, $150 airbag, $600 package deal. All prices are plus shipping. Available for local pick-up in the Dallas, TX area. View attachment 114749 View attachment 114750 View attachment 114751
Did you happen to grab the rest of your Opel badging off of the car before trading it in? I'm sure there would be a plethora of people would be interested in it.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you happen to grab the rest of your Opel badging off of the car before trading it in? I'm sure there would be a plethora of people would be interested in it.
I did not have a chance to get the Opel grille off of the car. I felt bad about the first Saturn grille I sent to the Netherlands so I sent him my only other grille to make up for it. That Opel grille was pristine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts