Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say, chaps, you might have been to the Opel website recently and seen their fine page on the GT. If you have, you'll note that the car has a red dash, as in the SKY concept. Is there a possibility that the GT will actually have the red dash?

Any illumination will be appreciated--and apologies if this has been mentioned already.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The opel may have the red dash, I know the red dash was scrubbed from the Sky because of excessive glare. Since it's always overcast in Europe, maybe they will leave it alone. :lol:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Opel GT

Keep cool all,

we'll get absolutely the same in Europe as you in the USA besides of the badges, European legal lights (if there are not the same (?)on the RL) and maybe better tyres for the German Autobahn :D

In the actual Opel web there is the old preproduction red dash

http://www1.opel.de/gt/flash.html

They arn't up to date, but there's no hurry, first cars will arrive in nine month soonest :banghead:

BTW not even a bit overcast here in Europe, we've one of the hottest summer for a long time and my actual car has no AC :mad:

·
Registered
178 Posts
C20LET_50 said:
Keep cool all,

we'll get absolutely the same in Europe as you in the USA besides of the badges, European legal lights (if there are not the same (?)on the RL) and maybe better tyres for the German Autobahn :D

In the actual Opel web there is the old preproduction red dash

http://www1.opel.de/gt/flash.html

They arn't up to date, but there's no hurry, first cars will arrive in nine month soonest :banghead:

BTW not even a bit overcast here in Europe, we've one of the hottest summer for a long time and my actual car has no AC :mad:
do you know yet what the price will be in europe when the opel (sky) comes in? I am curious, we visit our family in greece often and am always amazed how cheap most cars are compared to us cars.......

·
Registered
422 Posts
Price of Opel GT

barb said:
do you know yet what the price will be in europe when the opel (sky) comes in? I am curious, we visit our family in greece often and am always amazed how cheap most cars are compared to us cars.......
In Europe we normally have different prices in the different countries caused by different tax rates (VAT).
The only price I know is the price for Germany:

€ 29,900 for base GT with manual, cloth seats and standard radio (16% VAT included)
prices for options not yet listed, but I think ~ € 1,200 for leather and single CD / monsoon and ~ € 500 for transport intrastate.
In Jan. 2007 VAT in Germany increases to 19% therefore I count another € 1,000 :mad:

I talked with our member MEGAS, his dealer estimates a € 3,000 (2,000) higher price in Greece (19% VAT) than in Germany (reason ???).

Another point of view is the exchange rate US$ / €. Over the last years we had a range between 0.83 $ per € and 1.36 $ per €. Actual 1.26 $/€

1 - 5 of 5 Posts