Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't decide the best way to open the the boot. If I grab anywhere one the edge anywhere in the middle I feel like I'm going to pull the seal and maybe damage it. If I grab right on the side, I can't always get my fingers under enough to open. How about some suggestions from members?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Can't decide the best way to open the the boot. If I grab anywhere one the edge anywhere in the middle I feel like I'm going to pull the seal and maybe damage it. If I grab right on the side, I can't always get my fingers under enough to open. How about some suggestions from members?
If you are referring to the trunk the remote should pop it open far enough that you should have no problem. I lift mine from the side.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
If you are referring to the trunk the remote should pop it open far enough that you should have no problem. I lift mine from the side.
:agree: :agree: :agree: Yup yup, me 2--Mine pops up several inches--hmm maybe I should measure it--

·
Registered
692 Posts
I just tried mine and it popped up about 6-8 inches, plenty of room. Maybe you need an adjustment?
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards? I didn’t order mud guards

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Six to eight inches? Wow. Mine only pops up, measuring from the antenna 1/4 of an inch. No wonder I can't get my fingers in there.

·
Registered
692 Posts
sounds like an adjustment is needed, call the service department. I have to have my trunk adjusted to level it out on the driver side, got kind of a Quasimodo thing happening where the lid dips below the left quarter panel edge line about 1/8 - 1/4 inch. It may be a bad pnuematic strut too that's in need of replacement.
Let us know what you find ok?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts