Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried the search but couldn't find a specific answer to this as it returned a flood of wheel related threads.

I'm helping a dear friend on picking out the options for the sky she's ordering. I'm a bit confused about the wheels.

On the styling page it gives the 5 spoke 18" flangeless painted wheels standard, the 5 spoke 18" flangeless chrome as a $795 option.

Then on the accessories page it lists 18" cast chrome wheels $2023. Is this a different wheel from the 5 spoke flangeless??

Confused on this, if different is their a link to this wheel pic?
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
bullseye said:
I tried the search but couldn't find a specific answer to this as it returned a flood of wheel related threads.

I'm helping a dear friend on picking out the options for the sky she's ordering. I'm a bit confused about the wheels.

On the styling page it gives the 5 spoke 18" flangeless painted wheels standard, the 5 spoke 18" flangeless chrome as a $795 option.

Then on the accessories page it lists 18" cast chrome wheels $2023. Is this a different wheel from the 5 spoke flangeless??

Confused on this, if different is their a link to this wheel pic?
Thanks
Chris
Hey Chris, there is a thread on this, actually I asked this question a week or so ago....The $795 option chrome, aren't really any different then the after market option, trust me....I recieved alot of response to my question as well. The moderator Avenger clarified everything for me. Check the existing threads. This forum has been a HUGE help! :cheers:

mrsviper
still waiting:rolleyes:
blk/red trim

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks mav for the link, just finished looking at it. Emailed the pic to my friend. She's been lurking here, told her she must join
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts