Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
I wonder what my UUI is worth? Would someone pay 500 for it? It comes with the Sky face plate and a Malibu which has a silver face plate as opposed to piano black...u would be able to change LED colors.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
This was from the 2009 Sky order guide. Just a FWIW. (I wonder why the UUI radio wasn't available on the Ruby Red SEs?)
Curious about the date on that order book, as they were frequently updated and it's possible no 2009 cars were ever produced from that version.

Then again, I could be entirely wrong. I've just never seen or heard of a 2009 with a factory installed USB head unit.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Curious about the date on that order book, as they were frequently updated and it's possible no 2009 cars were ever produced from that version.

Then again, I could be entirely wrong. I've just never seen or heard of a 2009 with a factory installed USB head unit.
I remember hearing of them although never saw one.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts

The date was April 2, 2010. I never realized, or paid attention to, that date. Heck, the factory had already shut down by the time that was published. Sorry about that!

:dunno:

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
ICS had a total of 15 of these radios...I believe they went for 200 dollars. Not sure of this...I bought mine from the electronic repair factory in Jersey...they had one in their storeroom This is a factory where different manufacturers send their repairs of electronic equipment to. I got lucky.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
ICS had a total of 15 of these radios...I believe they went for 200 dollars. Not sure of this...I bought mine from the electronic repair factory in Jersey...they had one in their storeroom This is a factory where different manufacturers send their repairs of electronic equipment to. I got lucky.
Yeah that's what mine was (from ICS). I just looked up my records, it was $210

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I cannot believe u have records of purchase prices going back for our car. :surprise:
I keep a record of every online purchase. First so I can keep track of shipping and delivery - since a lot comes from eBay and furren shores, second for historical (hysterical?) references just like this :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
hi mm.exactly how i got mine.gave the part # to my local
ac/delco repair centre and they had 1 on the shelf.
never opened.got it for 250 canadian bucks.
i also lucked in on this after looking hard for months for one.

robert

21 - 32 of 32 Posts