Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I imaged on march 22.....with red chilli pepper....spoiler....and automatic....oh yea and leather of course (just black). I haven't gotten alot of inform from my dealer other than he expect me to be driving soon.....Anways....someone here imaged on the 23 of march.....with automatic too.....However my order number is GGG684.....while his is GGG742....he claims that his car is built....does that mean mine is probably built since we have the some hold ups (automatic) and my order number is lower.....thanks for any insight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Nope.

Look when I was imaged. Mine is still at 030 with a TPW of May 8th. I believe Seal9 put his deposit down the same day and had the same restriction as me (chrome wheels) and he was given an earlier TPW.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Numbers Game

Join the wait, all the number seams to do is get us wanting the car more. It all seams like it is up to the carrier whether we get the car or not :banghead: mine has taken almost 4 weeks since they first said it was shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Seagull said:
It all seams like it is up to the carrier whether we get the car or not :banghead: mine has taken almost 4 weeks since they first said it was shipped
Curios - do you see your VIN listed @ your dealer on Saturn.com? (go to locate vehicle and search your dealership)

I'm wondering at what point in the process mine will show up for my dealer. So far have been told ours has no VIN:skep:. Other with images going in after ours have taken delivery. We're not so out of whack that I'm in a panic, but would be a big relief to see a VIN listed for our dealer as next one displayed should be our SKY.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
jacwag said:
My order is the same as yours, my order # is GGG670, deposited on 09/12/05, 030 the last I heard.
Just an FYI... when you made your deposit means absolutely nothing. whats important is the day that you "imaged", thats when your comparisons should start, not on deposit date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Seagull said:
Join the wait, all the number seams to do is get us wanting the car more. It all seams like it is up to the carrier whether we get the car or not :banghead: mine has taken almost 4 weeks since they first said it was shipped
Im singing your song. Mine not only has been shipped, but dealer paid invoice 2 weeks ago today...:banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
My vin shows up on the dealer website and going on 4 weeks since they said it was shipped. Still no sky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
How you guys getting all these codes? My dealer can't provide me anything like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
SlidinSky said:
How you guys getting all these codes? My dealer can't provide me anything like this.

Oh...trust me, your dealer CAN provide you with the info...they are just choosing not to. It's as simple as punching up your order # on their computer system. Plus...they get weekly consolidated reports showing order status. The info is out there...but some dealers are choosing not to share it with their customers for some reason.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
Oh...trust me, your dealer CAN provide you with the info...they are just choosing not to. It's as simple as punching up your order # on their computer system. Plus...they get weekly consolidated reports showing order status. The info is out there...but some dealers are choosing not to share it with their customers for some reason.
:agree:

I get a copy of the report via email when I ask... A cut and paste right off his screen....:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
I have a VIN and mine is awaiting shipment, someone even mentioned seeing a couple Graphites awaiting delivery (mine is probably one of them), but it has been that way forever. I am almost willing to fly out there and drive it cross country home, will get here faster.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top