Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order last Friday. I called today to get an order number but the dealer hasn't called back. I am right to expect to have an order number aren't I?

·
Registered
173 Posts
......yes, if your dealer entered it into the computer as a prelimanary order....mine did not.(and they will be responsible for not giving me "price protection" which I will fight them tooth and nail.) The dealer just told me that I am 3rd on the list for a R/L. (this is a hand written list hanging in one of the offices) :skep:

·
Registered
98 Posts
......yes, if your dealer entered it into the computer as a prelimanary order....mine did not.(and they will be responsible for not giving me "price protection" which I will fight them tooth and nail.) The dealer just told me that I am 3rd on the list for a R/L. (this is a hand written list hanging in one of the offices) :skep:[/QUOTE

Hey guys, If you order a vehicle, and are willing to give a deposit. Have someone take you in the office, go on dealerworld, and order your car in front of you. Then they can print you a copy of the order- with your preliminary number attached.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Waiting

Thanks to Tal! I called the dealer and got my preliminary order #KMBP43 and a copy of the order detail sheet showing the 1100 event code. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
:) My dealer printed out the sheet from Dealer World, but I dont see a six-digit alphanumeric order number on it. Should this print-out have this order number on it? How do I get the number

THanks!:confused:

·
Registered
98 Posts
:) My dealer printed out the sheet from Dealer World, but I dont see a six-digit alphanumeric order number on it. Should this print-out have this order number on it? How do I get the number

THanks!:confused:
If your dealer placed a preliminary order for you, then you will have a confirmation number right beside the order.:thumbs:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yea, go in and get a preliminary order #. When i went to order mine, they put all the info on the computer and they printed it out and it had a PO #. They also have the list on a board hanging in the office and there aren't that many on order whatsoever at my dealer. Less than 10 for sure, probably around 5-6.

I went to the dealer today trying to get an event code but he said it hasnt been picked up by GM yet, and that when it does he'll notify me. He said he put me on priority list #1, whatever that means. Didn't know there were different priority lists.

Anyways, you do need that PO # and they have to give it to you. If they don't, that means they havent even ordered it yet.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey guys, If you order a vehicle, and are willing to give a deposit. Have someone take you in the office, go on dealerworld, and order your car in front of you. Then they can print you a copy of the order- with your preliminary number attached.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's exactly what happend with me. The manager who punched in the info into to system is very nice as well. I'm very happy with my dealer so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts