Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my sales manager! He has two images and since I was number one he confirmed what I wanted and entered my image in the system! He said I should have TPW soon. I am so off the wall right now - WooooHoooo ! ! ! !

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Hey babe, how are ya doin? As you read no change for me, or anyone else at the 030 mark. However, every week that passes is one week less, right? I hope you get imaged soon, need some more Texans up here with me. Like I says we get enough images at 030, maybe they will kick some of us old timers up the ladder, either way I am a pulling for ya!!:D :cheers: :thumbs:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest said:
Hey babe, how are ya doin? As you read no change for me, or anyone else at the 030 mark. However, every week that passes is one week less, right? I hope you get imaged soon, need some more Texans up here with me. Like I says we get enough images at 030, maybe they will kick some of us old timers up the ladder, either way I am a pulling for ya!!:D :cheers: :thumbs:

ERNEST:thumbs:
Hey Ernest! Doing pretty good! How about you tonight? I have a feeling you'll be moving along any day now and that you'll have your VIN very soon! This is getting so exciting seeing people getting to order their cars! Yes, I hope my image comes in soon too, but I can wait, my day will come! Until then though, I'm watching out for what's up with you and enjoying this right with ya! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
bigdog said:
I just got off the phone with my sales manager! He has two images and since I was number one he confirmed what I wanted and entered my image in the system! He said I should have TPW soon. I am so off the wall right now - WooooHoooo ! ! ! !
congrats bigdog!! just do me a favor and don't come show off in sonoma county till I've had a least a week of being the only in town with a Sky! I'm #2 so todays image went to the #1 person of course.... still waiting.
but once I get mine... we need to try and get something going out at bodega bay or something with other local sky owners. I don't think you can beat the HWY 1 drive! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
311 Posts
usmc said:
congrats bigdog!! just do me a favor and don't come show off in sonoma county till I've had a least a week of being the only in town with a Sky! I'm #2 so todays image went to the #1 person of course.... still waiting.
but once I get mine... we need to try and get something going out at bodega bay or something with other local sky owners. I don't think you can beat the HWY 1 drive! :cheers: :cheers:

Sounds good to me! BBQ oysters and a cold brew! :D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
aaahhh yaa. let me know if you guys hear of any type of local "kappa" club. I know of the one that just did a solstice run down in S. Ca. maybe they'll start a second chapter up here.:driving:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I say we get a group together and take a spin around Infineon raceway and then cruise some of the wine country. A run up Siverado Trail would be cool too. :cool:

·
Registered
554 Posts
bigdog said:

What is your configuration? Like to see if compares to the one I have. This way we can see if different configurations have a different delivery timeline.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
bigdog said:
I say we get a group together and take a spin around Infineon raceway and then cruise some of the wine country. A run up Siverado Trail would be cool too. :cool:
a lap around Infineon would be awesome!! I used to go there on drag night when I was just outta high school and run my 71 mustang on their 1/4 mile. It was called Sears Point Raceway then.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Delnari said:
What is your configuration? Like to see if compares to the one I have. This way we can see if different configurations have a different delivery timeline.
Sivler Graphite
Red/Black leather
Auto trans
Chrome wheels
Single CD/Monsoon

·
Registered
554 Posts
bigdog said:
Sivler Graphite
Red/Black leather
Auto trans
Chrome wheels
Single CD/Monsoon

Same exterior color, black interior and top, 5 speed, painted wheels, and same stereo unit. This will be interesting to see if the difference will affect delivery times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts