Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been reading all the posts up on the board and attempting to follow the order process. My sales rep gave me a chart of the status of the car as it is getting built. She also explained that it sits as a Preliminary order stage until they earn an allocation. What is an allocation and how do they earn it? My prelim order was placed on 7/13/06
I am very eager to get behind the wheel of my new baby and cruise the town. Any advise would be helpful.
Sky Red Line
Midnight Blue
Black Int.
Prem Trim
Auto
Chrome
Monsoon
:thumbs:

·
Registered
90 Posts
The big thing to know is how many people are ahead of you for the RL at your dealership.

The next thing you need to know is how many cars your dealership is allocated. Allocation is based on a lot of factors (total volume etc). It is a number assigned by Saturn corp indicating the number of cars this dealership will receive.

Allocations can go up as production increases.

All you can do now is sit and wait.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the Red Line I am either 1 or 2, there are a few base orders in front of me not sure if that will impact my wait time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Difficult to say at this point. There is a lot of confusion around Base and RL allocations. Again, we just wait and see. Hopefully tomorrow things will be more clear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts