Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealer today and spoke with my sales rep because the gm is off for a couple of days. I aked him if my status had changed any since we last talked and he looked it up and said I'm at code 3000. I asked him if he was sure because I was extremely shocked and he said he was "almost positive". I was supposidly number 1 in line for a redline at that dealer, but it's not a really high volume dealer so I'm VERY doubtful he was correct. I didn't know if any of you guys could check for me to see if he's correct. Again I'm pretty doubtful that it's true, so if its too much trouble then don't worry about it. If anyone's up for checking I can post my order number for you later as I don't have it with me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Turbomus Prime said:
I called my dealer today and spoke with my sales rep because the gm is off for a couple of days. I aked him if my status had changed any since we last talked and he looked it up and said I'm at code 3000. I asked him if he was sure because I was extremely shocked and he said he was "almost positive". I was supposidly number 1 in line for a redline at that dealer, but it's not a really high volume dealer so I'm VERY doubtful he was correct. I didn't know if any of you guys could check for me to see if he's correct. Again I'm pretty doubtful that it's true, so if its too much trouble then don't worry about it. If anyone's up for checking I can post my order number for you later as I don't have it with me. Thanks in advance.
He might of ordered a Base Sky. I would go down and get a copy of your event history. Expecially you saying he's not a big dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts