Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got an order number from my dealer it's 3 letters and 3 numbers. What does that mean. I called the 800 # and was told the # wasn't in the system.

Can anyone help me with this, the dealer at this point has not been to helpful and seems perturbed when I call, even though I just bought a Vue from them less then a month ago.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
The order number means you have a real order in your name.. Now you will start at code '25" order placed, next 30 then 33 and so on. you will show up each Tuesday on the dealer report and the status of your order will get updated as your SKY get sheduled of build...SEAL9:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
UFC1 said:
Well I got an order number from my dealer it's 3 letters and 3 numbers. What does that mean. I called the 800 # and was told the # wasn't in the system.

Can anyone help me with this, the dealer at this point has not been to helpful and seems perturbed when I call, even though I just bought a Vue from them less then a month ago.
Think of it as a reciept of your order - it now has a number in the "great almighty" computer. Onto that number they will add the 30's and 40's etc....
Soon (soon is defined as a period of time somewhere between now and th etime of your death), though -- you will get the REAL number you want -- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). And isn't that really waht you want... Ok Ok the car right after ...
It may not be "in the system" as it has not had any additional processing done to it.... Give it a week or so (A week or so is likewise defined as SOON).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help guys I feel better now. Just kinda pissed I mean I put a deposit on the 18th of February. Is it normal to take so long to get an order #.

I did order red and black leather no crome wheels, not sure if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I was told dealers can order all day long, but Saturn production can only pick up so many at one time to manufacture. Didn't Saturn just start the assembly line? Does anyone know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts