Registered
102 Posts
Wait !!! :cheers:

·
Registered
540 Posts
tattoo said:
first time here , whats next
WELCOME!!! the first thing to do is tell us all about your soon to be born baby :D Notice most folks tell all about their future cars in their signatures.

Ronda

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got nothing but time, this is kind of like a little family...????how long

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not real good at this tell me where to do signature

·
Registered
540 Posts
tattoo said:
not real good at this tell me where to do signature
thats okay - gotta learn :) Go to "User CP" in the red bar across the top. Options are listed on the left hand side of the screen.

rg

·
Registered
482 Posts
Where are you in the order process, deposit and on the list, ordered from image, TPW assinged. We need more information to help you, but in the mean time sit back and read some of the past threads.....will pass the time and you wll gain info. about the SKY.

Welcome tattoo.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
...and then, you wait some more. But it is amazing help to visit here. You get good information.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Maverick said:
Where are you in the order process, deposit and on the list, ordered from image, TPW assinged. We need more information to help you, but in the mean time sit back and read some of the past threads.....will pass the time and you wll gain info. about the SKY.

Welcome tattoo.
Welcome tattoo. I was the new kid on the block as well! the past threads help for any questions I've learned plenty! :)
speaking about Tattoos, I have a tasteful one of the Viper logo, on my right back shoulder, does that mean I have to get another one, of the "SKY"??:willy:
I THINK SOOOOO but were :yesnod: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome Tattoo!
Please take the time to learn about this FANTASTIC site. You can find out what Status Codes are (and why you'll live and die - counting from 3000-6000). You'll discover that important numbers have three letters then three numbers.
You can find out about teh care and feeding (92 octane please) of eth SKY as well as cool stuff to add. Music to play... Places to go...
And even though we all either have, soon will have or are planning to have our own SKY -- we want to hear (later see) yours!

:cheers: :lol: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Look on the bright side of things TATOO, there is plenty of reading and a whole slew of stories to read. To tell you the truth this forum is better than reading the sides of cereal boxes. And to top things offf ya dont have ta spell right good either.......Skip....:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
517 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
Welcome tattoo. I was the new kid on the block as well! the past threads help for any questions I've learned plenty! :)
speaking about Tattoos, I have a tasteful one of the Viper logo, on my right back shoulder, does that mean I have to get another one, of the "SKY"??:willy:
I THINK SOOOOO but were :yesnod: :thumbs:
How about a quick description of the Viper

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
HotSky said:
How about a quick description of the Viper
Hey, check out my profile, as soon as I can figure out how to download my pictures in the Gallery, I''LL have more....:confused

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome...I've only been here a week and these folks on this forum have taught me so much and have been so friendly. You are right...like the Family SKY !

Carlie

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome Tattoo, so what did you order? How long did they estimate it will take for your SKY to arrive? Give us details!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long to reply, been busy.
thanks to all that responded, I think i got my signature streatend
out......so this is what i have so far, KFHF6X What's this???????

OH Yea Great to meet every one of you :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HI this is our 1st time back on since we joined thanks for your reply!!
I can't wait to get our sky but am not sure I would want it if I had 2 vipers in the garage!! they are so awesome!! About that Sky tattoo how about on your backside in a similar location to where they put the one on the car??
You can take a roadtrip to GA and we'll take care of it for you!!
Tattoo's wife

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like we ordered on the same day! When did your dealer say you'd have your new car? What number are you on the waiting list? I was told ~6 months from order.

KFHF6X is your order number at the dealership, at least that's what I was told. So GM doesn't technically "know" about either of our cars. When the dealer gets to us, and GM takes more orders, then we'll start to see VOM numbers and the like.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts