Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just ordered my red Sky yesterday ... I can't wait and I am living vicariously through all of you. They estimate my delivery date (sound like we're talking about babies!!) as early spring. Thank you so much for all the information! Anyone live near Bucks County,PA?

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Hello! I just ordered my red Sky yesterday ... I can't wait and I am living vicariously through all of you. They estimate my delivery date (sound like we're talking about babies!!) as early spring. Thank you so much for all the information! Anyone live near Bucks County,PA?
Yup down here in west deleware county. Welcome aboard :thumbs:
Nice choice on the car color! What are you getting, a base sky or a redline?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Sue, I don't live anywhere near you, but wanted to say congrats on the order. I felt the same way when I ordered my chili pepper red redline on June 6. I was told it could be as late as March and my first words were "that is as long as it takes to have a baby!!!"

·
Registered
229 Posts
Anyone live near Bucks County,PA?
I live in Texas, but I have relatives in Bucks County. My grandmother is in Bensalem and my mom grew up in Levittown. I also have relatives in Montgomery County.

Congrats on your new Sky order! It is a lot of fun to hang around here and chat with others that are also part of the long wait. It is also fun to live vicariously through those who get to bring their new babies home.

I love it when proud new parents post pictures of their new pride and joy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your reply! I ordered the base - we priced the red line, but the price went up. We got the red with black leather and black top. Did you get the tan top - looks like it from your picture. When is your car supposed to be in? Maybe when we both get our cars we can drive the blue route together!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations on your order!! We have the same taste - you are going to love it. Post pictures when your new "little one" arrives.:D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome aboard the Skytrain. Hang on by your fingernails, you won't be disappointed!:) Mine is for days old now and the insanity drive is in high gear:driving: If you don't care to wait and you're willing to travel to pick up a Sky keep your eyes and ears open on this site and you may find one a little sooner with all the candy you wanted.
Imaged KGKH3X 23/06/06
Built 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
At the dealer 8/30/06
In My garage!! 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards?

·
Registered
133 Posts

Saturn of Doylestown? I have an order in there.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
CLICK the sound of me starting the stop watch -- I am sure you're SKY will be delivered...................................................... soon!

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome:cheers: You won't be disappointed in your choice of color:thumbs:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Grew up in Levittown, PA - now live about two and a half hours south of there in Maryland. We have a daughter that resides in Bensalem that we visit frequently.

Be sure to keep us all informed as to your birthing experience and try to control your cravings while you wait...! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, I did go to that dealer. What number are you? They told me I was #4 and it would be at least 4 months. What did they tell you?
Sue

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NICE CAR!!! You have great taste - I think we ordered the same car. So what's it like to see that sitting in your driveway???!!!! I so jealous....
Sue

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OKAY, I'm doing something wrong trying to post a private message - sorry to the list...
Sue

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, I did go to that dealer. What number are you? They told me I was #4 and it would be at least 4 months. What did they tell you?
Sue
Number three (I think). I spoke to the GM, Lori. I'm coming from another dealer who ordered a Sky for me, but when it arrived, it was not equipped the way I wanted. So, I declined. That was two weeks ago. Then I headed over to Doylestown. I received a preliminary order number from her last week (make sure you get one). Waiting now for an allocation - and that's the hard part. This is an automatic, so it's possible I could move past the other orders because of restrictions on the 5-speeds. But now, those restrictions are gone so I might be back where I started. Yes, I heard the same time frame as well. But, the other dealer told me 5 months. It came in 8 weeks! So, these things seem to change.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts