Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my Sky on April 1 and love it. I had already had put deposit on redline when ordered the first. Well my dealer got greedy and will not honor the msrp on the redline. I got out the news paper and started calling around dealers in the area. I found plenty that would sell at msrp. But some had 4 or 5 pre orders for the Sky redline. What I have seen on this site we can only expect 1-2 per dealer allocation for redlines. I called a dealer that advertised that they are a brand new Saturn dealer. I talked to a salesman first about the redline if they were taking deposits they said they would but no one has asked yet so I would the first. I went down in my Sky told them what happened at my dealer and said I don't want to waste my time and I don't want to waste yours. Wrote it up color I want options (loaded) got the most important MSRP OR LESS at image acceptance. They also wrote on there that I would recieve the first Redline the Dealership recieves built to my spec. no add ons. I put my thousand dollar deposit down, signed the contract.
Shop around don't feel you are forced into paying above list there is still plenty of good Saturn Dealers out there and some that demand has not caught up with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts