Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and friends are really going to need Sky Baby's spousal support group now. My image was ordered yesterday. Silver pearl, black leather - wouldn't accept the red at the time. No big deal, I'm happy with either. I couldn't wait to change my pin on our map!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
marlboromike said:
Congrats....u will be very happy...another clone of my car:thumbs:
We'll have to do an East Coast cruise. :cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
That is so nice to hear......congrats

Do you know what number you are on the dealers list? Per G.M. They are alotted 47 up to the end of June..... One owner and 5 dealerships..... Thanks

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Your husband! Kool. Congrats on the order. Now the really hard part happens. The wait. For me it's kinda like knowing you are getting a really kool gift for Christmas and having to watch everyone else open their presents before you. And to make matters worse they get to play with theirs in front of you.

Oh well we'll get our cars soon enough.:thumbs: Are you gona let him drive it?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ok.... the meetings can start now.......... SkyBabys SPOUSAL support group is in session...... just drop on by..... and keep Brian company..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
25 Posts
vairman said:
Do you know what number you are on the dealers list? Per G.M. They are alotted 47 up to the end of June..... One owner and 5 dealerships..... Thanks
I was going to ask the same thing. I am #13 for that group of dealers. Do you know how many they are getting per month? I was told mine was going to be ordered the first week of March (silver/blk leather)but have yet to hear anything. I know the first one is expected at the Lancaster dealership any day now...RED. No talk of a demo so no test drives::nonod:

·
Registered
39 Posts
13 is nice...you are almost there.....

I ordered on 1-27 and at that time I was #29:banghead: Per the G.M. on the 27th., 7 were to go to State College, the remaining 40 were to be devided at 10 per each remaining 4 dealerships. Since that, however, everyone was placed on 1 big list and they will go in order according to your deposit date. (ends up State College area got the jump on Hbg. area and got to order earlier. More than 7 were sold at State College) Doesn't really matter though, since they are not going by stores, but by deposit date. Like everyone else, I know tons more than my salesperson!! :willy: only because of this forum!! If the G.M. was telling things straight....... all 47 are now sold and barring any wrenches in the works, all should at least reach a build date by the end of June.

·
Registered
25 Posts
vairman said:
I ordered on 1-27 and at that time I was #29:banghead:

Just got the call from the dealer our order went in today.:cheers: Still no Sky at dealership though. It did leave the plant but I think Jacob must be driving the truck.:deadhorse gitty up(thats an amish joke for you big city folks)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great news Roper...........

Guessing you ordered from the Lancaster side of the State I suggest you drive way over on the right and in between some of the slower moven horsedrawns so that all the boring cars going by have a chance to gander at your baby!!!! If you were ordered and your number stayed 13, I am half way there. Most likely thats it for orders in March and I am looking at late April or early May. Oh well, been drollen over the Sky since Jan. 05. A little longer is all down hill.... I will have to put the tops down on the vairs and do a little cruisen to pass the time......waiting for Chili Pepper Red:cool:

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rick112 said:
Your husband! Kool. Congrats on the order. Now the really hard part happens. The wait. For me it's kinda like knowing you are getting a really kool gift for Christmas and having to watch everyone else open their presents before you. And to make matters worse they get to play with theirs in front of you.

Oh well we'll get our cars soon enough.:thumbs: Are you gona let him drive it?
Suddenly he's showing interest in driving it to work. :lol: However, he works at a prison so I said he can take it once but I'm following in his Vue and bringing her right back home!
I saw our service manager today and he said if she arrives in time for our spring vacation to go ahead and take her to Tennessee. Not holding my breath, but it's nice to dream about.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ROPER said:
vairman said:
I ordered on 1-27 and at that time I was #29:banghead:

Just got the call from the dealer our order went in today.:cheers: Still no Sky at dealership though. It did leave the plant but I think Jacob must be driving the truck.:deadhorse gitty up(thats an amish joke for you big city folks)

I was #16, don't know if I jumped over any automatics or not.

·
Registered
25 Posts
NC Blue has been bumped to #2

I got a call from a guy I used to work with asking if I got my car yet. I said no and he proceeds to tell me that bosses son pulled into the shop in a red one yesterday. I spent the next 10 minutes calling him a liar and that it's not cool to play with me like that. Turns out he wasn't lying. I immediatley hung up on him and called my former boss to get his sons number. I said I dont car waht your plans for tommorrow are but they are going to include me. I am going to meet him this afternoon to go for a test drive I hoping but will settle for a test ride. The amazing part is he ordered in lat Jan after the Harrisburg auto show. He found a dealer in Reading Pa that hadn't sold any yet and he has had it since Tuesday. He never even heard of the sky prior to the auto show. Does he really deserve to be #1?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ROPER said:
I got a call from a guy I used to work with asking if I got my car yet. I said no and he proceeds to tell me that bosses son pulled into the shop in a red one yesterday. I spent the next 10 minutes calling him a liar and that it's not cool to play with me like that. Turns out he wasn't lying. I immediatley hung up on him and called my former boss to get his sons number. I said I dont car waht your plans for tommorrow are but they are going to include me. I am going to meet him this afternoon to go for a test drive I hoping but will settle for a test ride. The amazing part is he ordered in lat Jan after the Harrisburg auto show. He found a dealer in Reading Pa that hadn't sold any yet and he has had it since Tuesday. He never even heard of the sky prior to the auto show. Does he really deserve to be #1?
Well the award her for #1 was to be a member of this little community - so while he may have gotten his sooner - NCBlue is #1 around here

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:thumbs: :agree: Yeserie BOB:yesnod:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Red Leather

Has anyone seen anything offical about the red leather interrior not being available? I really want that color plus I'm going for the automatic. From the sound of things I may have a long wait. I'm not going to settle for anything else though. I like what I like and settling will only frustrate me in the long run. Black leather and the sun are not a good combination when wearing shorts. I'll have to call my dealership on Monday to check on things.
Jayne

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hi...new to this forum. I'm interested in a Sky automatic...but was told by one area dealer that Saturn was producing manual trans first...automatics won't be arriving until possibly next year. Can anybody confirm this for me...or was he feeding me a line of BS? He wouldn't even give me an approximate date as to when I could order an automatic. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Linda

1 - 20 of 29 Posts