Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do you think you will be able to officially order a Sky?? the reason I ask is that my dealer wont start a watiting list until you can officially put an order into the system!! ARHG!!! I just want to make sure I am one of the first in OKC!!!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Pontiac dealers started taking official orders they could put in their computer systems in March of this year. That's about 5~6 months before cars become available (Solstices start shipping to dealers first week of August officially now).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Doesn't it have to be when/after official pricing is announced?

·
Registered
554 Posts
My dealer started a waiting list the 3rd week in January. They were told back in June at a Saturn meeting that official ordering system will be available in late November 2005. Would be interesting if they try to pull an Apprentice first 1000 cars on the Sky. Hey, maybe Martha's new show will be doing this... :eek:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Delnari said:
My dealer started a waiting list the 3rd week in January. They were told back in June at a Saturn meeting that official ordering system will be available in late November 2005. Would be interesting if they try to pull an Apprentice first 1000 cars on the Sky. Hey, maybe Martha's new show will be doing this... :eek:
this is similar to a question someone posted earlier about a official Sky waiting list from Saturn... I not only called but E-mailled Saturn about this.. and this is what I got back which is the same as I was told over the phone.

Dear Mr. ****,

We appreciate the time you have taken to write to
Saturn.

There is no early registration list for the SKY.
Saturn Corporation does
not actually sell vehicles. We rely on our retail
partners to take care of
sales and service of vehicles.

If your Saturn retail facility has started an interest
list for the SKY then
they will be able to place an order for you when
ordering begins.

I know that it is hard to wait for a car that you
want, but the SKY will be
here soon.

Please feel welcome to either e-mail or call the
Saturn Customer Assistance
Center at 1-800-553-6000 option 3 if you have
additional questions.

Thank you,

Melanie M.
Saturn Customer Assistance Center

So from this you should see that the factory will not run any special program, all sales will be arranged at the dealership....
if you don;t believe me call thenumber yourself and ask.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Sounds right to me. The dealerships themselves are making the waiting lists and not the factory. I was promised the official ordering from the factory will be available before the end of 2005 (November). My previous comment about a special ordering promo was based on the Solstice's Apprentice success.

If Donald Trump can help sell over 9000 Solstices then Martha Stewart can probably help sell 10,000 Skys! With each order you get a special receipe or hot stock tip :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts