Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for a 2007 Sky on 18 May 2006. My dealer told me I would know around the end of june when it would be produced. How can I track the ordering and the production of my sky?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
A LOT depends on how much information your dealer is willing to give.
First ask him if it would be OK to email, call, or visit on a regular basis - once a week... Some set basis
Then ask him first for your Order number (it ends with 3 letter and three numbers generally) then ask for your Status Code.
Now my General Manager (he is handling SKY sales) told me he'd email me whenever there was a change. He has never failed, but if I went more than 7 days w/out hearing from him I'd email him.
That is the best you can do. Then follow the Status Codes to delivery (read my signature and you will have a complete history of my car to date.) I just went 4150 - invoiced and most likely am 4200 shipped as well as they generally do not invoice til the car is almost out the door or gone already.

Best of luck -- and welcome to the wait..!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
450 Posts
It looks to me from everyones signature...that from IMAGE it is taking @ 60 days to delivery. You should look for your SKY around 7/18. :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Karen said:
It looks to me from everyones signature...that from IMAGE it is taking @ 60 days to delivery. You should look for your SKY around 7/18. :)
More like 60 days to SHIPPING. Shipping can slow things down.
I see slow shipping to California (and toweards the SW as well as Texas)
Looks like Florida is slow too
East coast seems fastest
Right here in the Midwest not too bad (8-10 days) -- but if you get away from major cities (Like Chicago - railroad center of the US), it can add.
I'd say 50-60 to production and the anywhere from 5-35 days for shipping.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea I would say so that 60 days looks right plus my dealer said July for delivery so if it was ordered with the end of the constraint on the red/black as being the 5/29 that would put it at the end of July we hope!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
East coast seems fastest
Right here in the Midwest not too bad (8-10 days) -- but if you get away from major cities (Like Chicago - railroad center of the US), it can add.
Well Well Well...I see where you got the call that your Sky will be in soon. From Image to delivery...seems to be @ 60 days. Plus or minus a few days :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Karen said:
Well Well Well...I see where you got the call that your Sky will be in soon. From Image to delivery...seems to be @ 60 days. Plus or minus a few days :)
Actually 60 days to Production -- As I predicted.....
Delivery for me should be fast due to the proximity to Chicago....
My time scheduale is as predicted 2 months to build then shipping.:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
East coast seems fastest
:agree: SkyBaby-07

1 - 8 of 8 Posts