Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears there are too many leaking differentials...I realize the R/L u do not have a choice. It is standard equipment but if u r going with a base SKY, I suggest... do not order the LSD and save yourself a headache. Take it for what its worth...I know it is a cheap option but how many of you r going to spin your wheels making a turn in the rain...Just suggesting one less headache.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
It appears there are too many leaking differentials...I realize the R/L u do not have a choice. It is standard equipment but if u r going with a base SKY, I suggest... do not order the LSD and save yourself a headache. Take it for what its worth...I know it is a cheap option but how many of you r going to spin your wheels making a turn in the rain...Just suggesting one less headache.
Hopefully they will work it out the whole leak issue, cause I spin my wheels around quite a few of the turns in the rain in my RL! Those tires are SLIPPERY!

:willy:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:agree: :agree: :agree: Down here in Florida, LSD's is not really needed--Unless your gonna drive in soft sand, in which case even with a LSD your still screwed--:lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
3143 miles, no leak yet. I'll post when and if it happens.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Is this some type of a poll?:confused: Or are yawl the lucky ones---(so far):lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Is this some type of a poll?:confused: Or are yawl the lucky ones---(so far):lol:
Think it's called "bringing it on"? For the official record, I have no idea whether the LSD is adding to problems or not. That said, my order preference was without as I figured it introduced complexity which increases the possibility of problems. As it turns out I didn't have a choice in the matter, so didn't loose much sleep over it. Just something to deal with.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Well then you will be in our group my friend--No leaking rear ends--:lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts