Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Everyone,
I am a new member who is excited at finding this website and getting a phone call from my salesman,Mike Howard at Saturn of Raynahm,Massachusetts who said that they received an image on Saturday (whatever that is) and that I should come in to order the car. My only problem is that I am torn at what color to order, since there are few pics out there with all the colors I was looking at the solistice colors as a comparison.....wife likes the black with the black and tan interior/black top but I was told by dealer that its either black OR tan ,not a combination of both.So then we are thinking the dark gray with the black and red interior/black top just like the car on the Saturn website...we also like the 2 blue colors and the red.....hehehehehehe We like them all I guess.....I was hoping that maybe a few of you would like to share their opinions with me on what color combos would look good and if you have seen any?I thank you all for any ideas you have...I now have the best website to go along with the best car......I will be ordering it with everything available including the spoiler..I missed pics of the spoiler posted earlier because the website has taken them off.....Thanks again everyone....God Bless

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was told today that the Bluestone color is not yet available, nor is the red interior, and no word as of today when that will change.
That may help narrow your decisions!

If your dealer informs you otherwise, let us know on the board!

·
Registered
133 Posts
This car has some chrome on it. I think the darker colors would bring out the bright chrome. However the pictures of the yellow car look really good to me. :confused:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I still love the silver pearl and black interior!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Zr1Owner said:
I was told today that the Bluestone color is not yet available, nor is the red interior, and no word as of today when that will change.
I went out today and got a copy of the Sky 2007 product guide (for dealers) and it reads as follows: Nine Exterior color choices... then lists them. By Bluestone it reads; Bluestone (interim)
I take that to mean that you might get in early in the first production run, but it will be replaced by Midnight Blue at some point?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Midnight Blue is available now. Interim has been interpreted as available later in the year.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Chip said:
I went out today and got a copy of the Sky 2007 product guide (for dealers) and it reads as follows: Nine Exterior color choices... then lists them. By Bluestone it reads; Bluestone (interim)
I take that to mean that you might get in early in the first production run, but it will be replaced by Midnight Blue at some point?
How did you get this? Did your dealer give you a copy? I figured it would probably be available on eBay later in the year... I'd like to get one! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I ordered the Graphite with black/red.

·
Registered
149 Posts
GMguy74 said:
How did you get this? Did your dealer give you a copy? I figured it would probably be available on eBay later in the year... I'd like to get one! :D
When I say I got a copy, it was just that. Not the full glossy that the dealers have, just a Zerox copy. Just ask your dealer to let you see one. I also got a "copy" of the Solstice product guide. Pretty interesting, but you will learn more here and at the Solstice sister site. Most dealers still don't have a clue about the details of the Kappas.

·
Registered
174 Posts
was at the dealer today and ordered are Sky..we will be getting the first one at our dealership. We wen thru the updated dealer web site and all the exterior colors as well interioer colors were shown to us. We orderes black ext. black and red int. which I'am told is avalible and we ordered it that way, and the order showeds it. Chrome wheels...The order number is in, we will recieve Vin in mid early to mid Feb. with delivrey expected around mid march.

wife is pretty excited since it is her present............:jester:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Rear spoiler

When I placed my "order" I was asked about the optional spoiler. I missed the pics of the Sky spoiler. How does it compare to the lip spoiler on the Solstice GXP, which I kinda like? MY Sales Manager said I could always add the spoiler later (dealer install?).

If anyone has pics of both it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bigdog said:
When I placed my "order" I was asked about the optional spoiler. I missed the pics of the Sky spoiler. How does it compare to the lip spoiler on the Solstice GXP, which I kinda like? MY Sales Manager said I could always add the spoiler later (dealer install?).

If anyone has pics of both it would be appreciated.
the spoiler is a small wing mounted acoss the two ridges at the back of the decklid...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts