Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I was able to get a Baileysitter hee hee like Babysitter for tonight so we are FOR SURE STILL ON!!!!

Hee hee can't miss me I'll be the Blonde in the Black Sky flying in looking all loca! :willy:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'm in the Orlando area myself, we've got a small Solstice club here SSS (Sunshine State SolMates). We've got a solid 5~10 members with another 10 misc members. We're not really a club but more of just a group who get together from time to time. We do a couple runs a year. If you guys want to do a group meeting let me know. We'll post info about our next run here too if you all want to join us.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is an old thread, I know, but I am really interested in meeting people from Orlando or close areas to meet. I recently bought my Sky and I am excited as one human being can be. Do you guys still meet?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Ya'll.....

Well, Susan and I have been talking for a few weeks now about finally getting an ORLANDO SKY CLUB up and rolling.....We know that it will start off slow but what do we expect how many Sky's are really here in Orlando and the Surrounding areas???

First off we are NOT trying to take away from any other Florida or Eastern Club....we just wanted to start one for the Central/Orlando Area.....

I haven't launched a "car club" in years now so I am a bit rusty at this so please don't expect some crazy balls to the walls thing going on here, that is why Susan and I are both I guess considered to be co-founders? We don't want to come across controlling etc, so we really aren't sure what we should call ourselves.....

Remember Central Florida/Orlando SKY's this is for ALL OF US any and all input/ideas/concerns we WILL all be discussing them!!! Any other 'clubs' any insight you would like to share/give would be wonderful too!

The Club will be voting on logos, names, events, etc. everything!!!!

We know with the idea just barely being put to paper it might seem not so 'together' but we wanted to get this out there to ya'll before the big cruise coming up my birthday weekend so us Orlando/Central Florida people could try to meet up before hand!!!

:cheers:
We live in Okeechobee FL. There are 3 Sky owners here. We would like club information. Additionally, we heard that there is an annual Sky Rally in Tennessee every June and would like information on that. Thank you very much. Nancy and Ed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,

I am a recent owner of a 08 Redline and live in the Winter Park area. I am also looking for some people to hang with, meet once in a while, and maybe take some drives. Is there anything else coming up soon that you are planning?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Daryle

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am a new Sky owner from Tradition / Port Saint Lucie. I'd love to meet other Kappa owners from Treasure Coast, Okeechobee and on up to Orlando area.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
I am a new Sky owner from Tradition / Port Saint Lucie. I'd love to meet other Kappa owners from Treasure Coast, Okeechobee and on up to Orlando area.
Get in touch with the Jacksonville Sky Club...they meet once a month and plan trips all over the State. There are only 3 of us down here in SW Florida. Moosebreath is probably the closest to u...about an hour away. He lives in Ellenton.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hello KimberlySky,
I know I am a day late and a dollar short but I just got this post. I would love to join, I live in St. Cloud.
Don't know if you remember, but we met quite a few years ago. Back then I was Ghost-Sky.

"The Sky's The Limit"

:patriot:

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Hello KimberlySky,
I know I am a day late and a dollar short but I just got this post. I would love to join, I live in St. Cloud.
Don't know if you remember, but we met quite a few years ago. Back then I was Ghost-Sky.

"The Sky's The Limit"

:patriot:
Kimberly now lives in Georgia...out of State...out of mind

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a snow bird from Michigan with a place in Fort Myers where I stay and keep my 2007 Sky stored. I use my Sky from Dec-April and would like to meet up with any other Sky owners in SWF during those Winter months.
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
I'm a snow bird from Michigan with a place in Fort Myers where I stay and keep my 2007 Sky stored. I use my Sky from Dec-April and would like to meet up with any other Sky owners in SWF during those Winter months.
Thanks
Dave
There are at least 3 of us in SW Florida...and some make it to the car show which is held on Main St. each month in Ft Myers.

Did I mention...there is no WINTER here....LOL

Attachments

21 - 40 of 54 Posts