Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Orlando folks, consider doing a Treasure Coast Sky and Solstice cruise - two hours south of you. Please contact me if you are interested.

Tentative date is July 13, rain date July 20.
Tentative itinerary/ route is:
- Start at Sexton Plaza Beach, Vero Beach.
- South on A1A past Navy SEAL / UDT Museum to Fort Pierce.
- South through historic downtown Fort Pierce and follow Indian River Drive south.
- Stop at Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House for photos.
- South and west through historic downtown Stuart.
- West out to Murphy Road and west on Becker Road.
- North to Tradition and Tradition Square for photos and lunch.

·
Registered
159 Posts
In Melbourne if anyone has info on car clubs any where close!
The "noname car club" is based in Port Saint Lucie. We have frequent events, typically from Vero southward.

Also, the Florida Solstice and Sky folks are invited to a Treasure Coast Cruise on July 13.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
The "noname car club" is based in Port Saint Lucie. We have frequent events, typically from Vero southward.

Also, the Florida Solstice and Sky folks are invited to a Treasure Coast Cruise on July 13.
If u go West....there can be some consideration. Siesta Key/Sarasota would be nice

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello Knight, just wondering if this cruise is still on? My wife and I lived in Jensen Beach, then Port St. Lucie. We now live in St. Cloud, about 25 miles south of Orlando. If we are free, we would love to cruise with your group, its been a long time since we did this.

"The Sky's The Limit"

:patriot:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello Knight, just wondering if this cruise is still on? My wife and I lived in Jensen Beach, then Port St. Lucie. We now live in St. Cloud, about 25 miles south of Orlando. If we are free, we would love to cruise with your group, its been a long time since we did this.

"The Sky's The Limit"

Yes; the cruise is still on.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Orlando folks:

Sky and Solstice cruise on July 13 at 9:00 am!

Cruise the world famous Treasure Coast. Drive on actual hills in coastal Florida (ok, they are mini-hills, in most other areas, you might call them "gentle rises in the road" - LOL).

Stop at the retro-cool Dolphin Bar. Can you survive Confusion Corner in Stuart? Back roads inland then lead to a short sprint north on I-95 to the finish at Tradition Square.

Look for the other thread about the event in this forum for more information.

Vero Beach is about 1.5 hours southeast of Orlando. This is a great opportunity to meet other Sky and Solstice owners.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wish I wouldve seen this sooner, think I was actually off that weekend and could have made it. Will be looking for future events as I am in Melbourne, Brevatd County

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello Knight, the wife and I had a great time even if it was only 2 cars that showed up, yours and mine. Hope you will try this again, and hopefully with a better turn out. Hope you enjoyed Conky Joe's, it was one of our favorite places when we lived down there.

"The Sky's The Limit"

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello Knight, just wanted you to know the wife and I had a great time on the cruise even if only two cars showed up, yours and ours. Do try this again in the future and hopefully you will get more people to show up. Hope you enjoyed Conky Joe's, it was one of our favorite places when we lived down that way.
Take care and happy motoring.

"The Sky's The Limit"

41 - 54 of 54 Posts