Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who was driving south on Thornton's road south of Taunton on Friday May 19th at 1:15ish.
I was in my sol, and I gave you a wave. You were driving the light silver color, top was up.
My top was down, and it was only 11 degrees here. (52 in american temeperature)
Should have had your top down!

-Looking good though! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
It wasn't me but i was driving around London today temp was 9c and top was down:cheers:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw you... three!

Saw 3 (THREE!) Skys today.
Cant believe it.
Saw two light silver ones, one on Ritson road, (coming out of the 5 points mall) and another on Rossland road (going through the lights at the Simcoe intersection)
Then to top it off, I took my solstice out for a spin tonight, and I drove by a YELLOW sky on Thornton's road, just east of the Mandarin restaurant.
Let me tell you, what an amazing looking car.

That yellow really turned my head though!

Was it anybody on here?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I've only seen one other Sky on the road. It was around the Bradford area. I think she was silver if I remember correctly

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll be cruising through there ( Toronto) next weekend...407 - Brock to 401 - Oshawa with a short layover, then north (115) to Peterborough. I hope it's not too cold up there. We haven't tried out the heater yet ... :chill:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
DunWaiting said:
I'll be cruising through there ( Toronto) next weekend...407 - Brock to 401 - Oshawa with a short layover, then north (115) to Peterborough. I hope it's not too cold up there. We haven't tried out the heater yet ... :chill:
nope not cold at all. It was 30 degrees today, or 88 fahrenheit today.
... my igloo melted today :(
if u want to meet up let me know!

·
Registered
72 Posts
LOL @ Igloo ... yeah I've heard that before as I lived in my Igloo in the Peterborough area for 20 years or so... Dunno if I'll have time for a coffee and chat with you this time as it's an 8 hour trip and hard telling my time of arrival. As it gets closer to the weekend, I'll let ya know.

:cheers:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WHO HAS THE GREEN SKY IN OSHAWA?
I SAW IT 2 DAYS AGO ON THORNTON'S ROAD IN OSHAWA!

NICE COLOR!

-Dylan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts