Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got news today that our 1st SKY in the BLUESTONE color is built as of 9/8 and it should arrive at our Retailer around 9/28. I can't wait to see it in person so that way I can determine if I like it for real or not!!! :eek:

Of course, I will post many pics as soon as it gets here!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is so cool. I can't wait to see some more pictures. It seems like this color changes a lot with lighting. :thumbs:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Got news today that our 1st SKY in the BLUESTONE color is built as of 9/8 and it should arrive at our Retailer around 9/28. I can't wait to see it in person so that way I can determine if I like it for real or not!!! :eek:

Regards,

BA...
Kewl, can't wait to see it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Any news on Bluestone delivery?

Regards,

BA...
Sky Spy, did the Bluestone Sky get delivered?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts

Regards,

BA...
Take the pics outside so we can see the true color of BLUESTONE....Skip..:) :)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm hoping it will get here today or tomorrow... :thumbs:

I will take as many pictures as I can OUTSIDE so that we can see different angles and such. I keep hearing that pictures don't do the color justice. I can't wait to see it in person... :eek:

Regards,

BA...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts