Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOOMMMGGG!:willy:

I just got a call from our salesmanager at 10:00am who told me the happy, happy news.... THAT OUR REDLINE GOT DELIVERED LAST NIGHT! I was in disbelief..because we were "bayed" on thursday?? He assured me that yes it is here!!! He said,that it is currently in prep and that we can pick her up late in the afternoon!!! Our salesman gets in at 1:00PM and he'll give us a call!!!:willy:

I'm sitting here just shaking!!!! I got off the phone ran into the bedroom and woke up my dear hubby who got off a night shift..(sorry honey had to do it)..I was just toooo excitied!!!!:D ....I don't know if I can hardly stand it!!! I might have to run over there and take some post packing photos...even though I gave the guys cameras to take photos!!!...:jester:

I've been having problems with our internet...on line one time then off...they are suppose to fix the problem (node?) this afternoon...so hopefully I'll be posting picks when I get back.:banghead: ..if you don't see any pics today... I'm off line but don't worry I will post ASAP!!:thumbs:

Holly & Ken

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats. :cheers: Can't wait to see some pics. Post as soon as you can.

·
Registered
414 Posts
And a big CONGRATS!!!!.......so happy for ya.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations!! I hope you have a beautiful day to enjoy and hopefully no rain!

Missy

·
Registered
410 Posts
HOLLY & KEN------CONGRADS!!!!!:cheers: :cheers: Today is a very special day!!! Wishing you and you new addition the best of everything. If possible, get to the dealership NOW without delay. Photograph everything-the car, the employees, the first time you start her up, everything!! This is a special experience that you'll never forget.:D Not only is it a Saturn, Not only is it a Saturn Sky, It is a SATURN SKY REDLINE!!!! Many miles and many SMILES:D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Holly and Ken:

Congratulations!!!

I can't wait to hear how it drives. Have you driven a regular Sky? If so, let's hear about the difference.

Call your dealer and tell them that you want them to save any stickers, decals, or any other factory demarkations (window sticker) that they remove in make ready. You might want them for your records or for posterity

I'm a fanatic about those kind of things. In 99, I ordered a Mustang GT convert. I made the dealer sign on the contract that the only thing they would do in make ready was check the fluids and wheel lug torque. Other than that, I didn't want them to remove anything, touch anything, or even wash it. If they did, the deal was off.

I took it home dirty, removed all the manufacturing tags, and gave it its first bath. I couldn't stand the thought of some 18 year old porter grinding sand into my paint job. But then again, I'm a freak about those things.

Congrats again and enjoy. I know you will.

John

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great news!
Congratulations

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
WOW!

And the winners of predicting when the 1st RL will be delivered (http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5112) goes to Buzz Lightyear, etw98, IndySkys, kwayne, minotaur21, MnBluSkyRL, NCRedLine, Parthanon, RedLineSky, and tasi.
Curses!!! Foiled again, it's OK Ernest, I am sure you'll be first at something. I am gonna keep betting on you until I win big. I have faith in you.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Holy forced air ! Congratulations :cheers: :cheers: .

ps: pictures please :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
CONGRATS !!!!! Looks like I can take you off the list. It's funny as of yesterday you were still showing bayed. But you could of went by truck only and left yesterday morning.

Now wasn't that a great surprize ??

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Maybe pitcom will get his today also. Any news pitcom from the General Manager ??

·
Registered
607 Posts
That's great news! FINALLY!!!:eek: Someone will be getting a Red Line!! Woo woo!!

:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oh yea, I forgot to tell you-- save all papers, stickers, everything. Hopefully, it is a nice day where you are in saying that go over the car with a fine-tooth comb. Look at all gaps around the doors, look at the spacing around the trunk lid and after opening the hood, look at the wheel wells to see any rubbing issues. Also, ask the GM about FREE OIL CHANGES, T-Shirts, Key Chains, I even got the poster off his wall in his office:thumbs: If you don't ask, you don't receive. I'm sooooooo happy for you guys, for if yours is here, mine is soon to be. Again Congrads and ENJOY:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Where are you located? (if you don't mind us asking...)

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Everyone!!!

I'm still in disbelief!!... I just might take a quickie run over there...and take some photos to prove it to myself!!!...I have a guy coming to fix the internet..and a guy coming to measure for windows...but maybe I can run over to the dealership before they arrive!!...Yes we did drive a Base Sky....it was very smooth!!! The hubby is more into speed/performance so he'll be able to comment better on that...but I'm sure it'll be peppy!!:)

Pitcom ....gosh you should be getting your today!:) Ernest...wow Monday For Sure buddy!!!...Thanks again for all the well wishes!!! I'm just beaming with excitement!!!:D :jester: I just can't stand it...I'm going to get ready and run over there!!!!! Talk w/everyone soon!!!:D

Holly

·
Registered
246 Posts
Holy turbo Batman!! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts