Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I stopped into the dealership today and ask if our Sky had come in and everyone said no. Went to service to show them my wife's SL2 with the leaking trunk - and our Sky was sitting right there! Came in last night.

The picts in this link are right after PDI but before it went out to be detailed. So don't remark on "What's that spot on the fender thing", OK?

We got the chrome wheels and they are stunning! I love the Monsoon 7 speaker system. I believe we will be picking it up tomorrow. Our salesman and GM were not in today, so I don't know if everything will be done by tomorrow afternoon. Anyway, enjoy the picts. Click on the link below:

Click here!

The lady in the picts is my wife Doty - It's her car!

·
Registered
230 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!! The car looks great and your wife looks so happy:D Enjoy it!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Very nice!!:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Beautiful! What great taste in Cars you have!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skywulf said:
Beautiful! What great taste in Cars you have!

:D :D :D :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! Looks great, remember to always keep the shinny side up. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Looks great. But of course it would since it looks just like mine. Except for the wheels. I got painted wheels which I think look good on the silver pearl. Got mine yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
marlboromike said:
New Jersey Silver
OK marlboromike: Your chrome wheels do look good. But I still like my cheep silver pearl painted wheels. And as I have said before, I don't think they make an ugly sky.:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS TURK

Your pictures are making my long wait somewhat bearable. I can only dream of what the feeling may be when they call to say "It's Here !!!":cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
CONGRATS TURK ON YOUR LONG AWAITED ARRIVAL..... HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE.....:cheers:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We're off to pick it up tonight.

Well, it's time to leave to pick her up! Our friend is driving us over (he and his wife got theirs 4 weeks ago) to the Saturn dealer to pick it up. The dealership had 13 cars to deliver today! We literally have to get in line to use their "glass" showroom to get our Sky. 8:00 pm is our "window".

I will take my camera of course and get some shots for part two of the delivery (see "click me" above). Thanks for all your good wishes.

The wait? . . . . The wait? . . . . It's over. :cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats! The silver lining to every cloud-why, it's a silver SKY, of course:D Great pics-Hmmmmm-brings back happy memories of my first days with my baby- Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks great!!! Enjoy your weekend in it!! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts