Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have surly enjoyed our Sky since we got it last Thursday. We wanted to share these pictures of our Sky's first day trip. We went to Mabry Mills (Blue Ridge Parway, Va.) today. I know before we got our Sky, we could not look at enough pictures of everyone's Sky on this forum. We hope you enjoy.
The other pictures are of our 3000 GT, named Woosh. We still love you Woosh!!

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
When I bought my '77' Formula Fire Bird many many many years ago, the Park Way was one of my first trips. It was a great experience. No better place to take a new car. Looks like you had a blast.:) Great pics.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great pics...love the mountain view

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wife and I just spent 8 days on our bikes(motor that is!) on the Parkway/ sky line, and then along the coast, what a blast. Look forward to getting up there in the Sky(whenever that may be!)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice pics...the more I see this car w/o the spoiler the more I think a may opt out before my order becomes "official".

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congratulations ! Great PIC's!

Love both cars, and love the road you travel!

From the Rocky Mountain Club members: Happy Trails To You !:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Those certainly are some great pictures! I drove that road and loved the vista's. :thumbs:

I noticed the map on your motor home... you have not been to New York ... you should try to get up in the mountains here. The Thousand Island area, Saratoga Springs, Lake George and of course Niagara Falls. Did you know the number one industry here in New York is agriculture?
North of NYC is a whole other world. :angel:

Wait ... I hear someone yelling out ... "ROAD TRIP ---- ROAD TRIP"! :yesnod:

But now the tough decision, which vehicle to take? :confused:

I have been to all fifty states and find each to be like a little country.
Each state is different and beautiful. Which is the nices? That is like picking a color for your car .... each to their own. But like this car ...(any color looks fantastic on it) .... each state is well worth seeing. "Have motor home will travel". When the kids were little we sure put some miles on ours.

Need more pictures .....:cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Glad to see a nice tagless front end on that baby... :thumbs: I am going to leave mine off initially, and see how it goes.... only a $35 fine (non-moving violation) at worst...:D :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to see a nice tagless front end on that baby... :thumbs: I am going to leave mine off initially, and see how it goes.... only a $35 fine (non-moving violation) at worst...:D :D
Yeah, We still have 30 day tags, but have decided to take the chance anyway. Front tags ruin the looks of the front. We have been looking lately and NEVER see a corvette with front tags. It's a $25 fine here, but remember, you have to add court costs too!! Still, we will take the chance.

·
Registered
171 Posts
We have surly enjoyed our Sky since we got it last Thursday. We wanted to share these pictures of our Sky's first day trip. We went to Mabry Mills (Blue Ridge Parway, Va.) today. I know before we got our Sky, we could not look at enough pictures of everyone's Sky on this forum. We hope you enjoy.
The other pictures are of our 3000 GT, named Woosh. We still love you Woosh!!
I was looking for you during our entire trip down Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway! I knew a SKY had to be there somewhere, and I MISSED IT. I was there, and I MISSED it. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts